This item has been SOLD
1993 Ledco Automatic Modular Sheet Feeder – 052121020356
This high tech feeder was designed specifically with flexibility, durability, and ease of operation
in mind. Designed by Autofeeds, with over 50 years of experience in sheet feeding technology, thisfeeding system has been proven in the most rigorous applications including film lamination, spot coating, rotary diecutting, slitting, and all manner of sheet fed converting applications, requiring an effortless solution to the feeding and registration of the most difficult substrates.
The feeding head utilizes direct drive, servo motion control technology, eliminating virtually all wear items. The feeding head search suction devices, main blow and separating blows, are all timed independently via the PLC and provide for flawless feeding of the most difficult materials.
Our multiple roller side registration table, together with our unique servo registration option provides or registration correction in motion, eliminating head stops and pulling side lays for a perfectly smooth transition, and at great accuracy, into any process, in both horizontal axes. These optional devices provide a long awaited solution to running sensitive coatings and inks, and digitally printed documents, without risk of damage to the substrate.
S/N: MFA 7877
- Maximum sheet Size 30” wide x 48” long. Minimum sheet size 5” wide x 8” long.
- Maximum speeds up to 12,000 sheets each hour.
- Minimum sheet weight down to 16lbs offset paper up to .125” board stock.
- Precise computerized key pad controls for precision sheet gap (or overlap) settings.
- Full 36” load height capacity for all sheet sizes with custom heights and widths available upon request.
- Exceptionally reliable rear separation feeding utilizing search suckers and timed blows.
- Both side and rear loading capability as standard, with pre loading options.
- Multi roller side registration tables and fore and aft servo registration module options.
Click This Button To View The LotOn Auction Now!