This item has been SOLD
Xerox 4112 Enterprise Digital Press – 022223149001A
The Power of the FreeFlow® Print Server FreeFlow Print Server is the power behind the Xerox 4112/4127 EPS’ print productivity. • Unmatched processing speed and capacity.
Black and White Print Count: 2,636,478
- A powerful built-in feature set with options that expand to production-level capabilities, including support for a wide range of finishing options.
- Flexible job submission—submit from anywhere!
- Multiple queues and hot folders allow you to quickly and easily automate and customize job workflows. • Remote job and administration task management.
- Security features that can be customized to individuals or groups.
Speed and Productivity Our 4112/4127 EPS keeps your jobs moving, enabling you to meet your tightest deadlines and accommodate higher volumes.
• High-speed print engines deliver output at up to 125 and 110 pages per minute.
• Add a high-capacity feeder or an oversized high-capacity feeder to accommodate your standard, oversized and custom stock requirements for long, uninterrupted runs. Image Quality The look of the output you produce says a lot about you to your audience. The fine image quality offered by our 4112/4127 EPS enables you to send a powerful message that lends impact to every communication you create. You’ll enjoy consistent, high-quality reproduction of text, solids and images, including excellent rendering of photos in halftones. And you can expect exceptional registration for polished, professional output with:
• Benchmark 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution • 256 gray levels Innovative EA Toner technology plays a key role in our 4112/4127 EPS’ high imaging quality:
• Emulsion Aggregation (EA) process results in chemically grown, small, consistent EA Toner particles.
• Enables finer lines for the highest levels of detailing, sharp text, halftones and deep solid blacks.
• EA Toner renders even the most difficult line work razor sharp.
• Higher toner yields let you undertake longer print runs with less operator intervention.
• Longer photoconductor life and lower toner requirements per page contribute to environmental friendliness. Our 4112™/4127™ EPS Offer These Key Benefits: Ease of Use Our EPS have been designed to be easy for your operators to use.
• The familiar FreeFlow® Print Server user interface minimizes training and learning curves and maximizes agility.
• Submit jobs from anywhere. For example, desktop applications, host-based channel connections, the web, CD-ROMs, portable USB devices and optional FreeFlow® Suite components.
• Load-while-run, unload-while-run and change-while-run capabilities mean you can load paper, unload finished documents or change toner cartridges while the printer is running. This ensures more continuous operation and higher productivity.
• Engineering Replaceable Units (ERUs) make it easy for service technicians to replace key components like photoreceptors for efficient maintenance and more uptime. • Accepts any data stream, anytime, including Adobe® PostScript®, PDF, PCL, LCDS, IPDS, VIPP® and PPML. • Small footprint means you can place our EPS right at your point of need.
• Xerographic Engine
• Print Speeds
– 110/125 ppm (8.5″ x 11″/A4)
– 69/78 ppm (8.5″ x 14″/B4)
– 55/62 ppm (11″ x 17″/A3)
– 34/34 ppm (12″ x 18″/SRA3)
• Simplex or duplex printing
• Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi RIP resolution and up to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution with halftone screen 106 lpi (default) or 150 lpi (high quality mode)
• Front to back registration +/- 0.7 mm (customer adjustable)
Stock weights and capacity (at 20 lb/80 gsm):
• Tray 1*: 1,100 sheets (8.5″ x 11″/A4)
• Tray 2*: 1,600 sheets (8.5″ x 11″/A4)
• Tray 3-4*: 550 sheets each 5.5″ x 7.2″ (140 mm x 182 mm) to 13.0″ x 19.2″; (330 mm x 488 mm/A5 to SRA3); *Capacity based on 16 lb Bond to 80 lb Cover (52 gsm to 216 gsm)
• Tray 5 Bypass Tray: 250 sheets (4″ x 6″/102 mm x 152 mm to 13″ x 19.2″/330 mm x 488 mm); 16 lb Bond to 140 lb Index (52 gsm to 253 gsm)
• Standard Post Process Inserter: Inserts pre-printed offset and digital color documents in a post fuser manner; 200 sheets (8.5″ x 11″ to 11″ x 17″/A4 to A3); 16 lb Bond to 90 lb Cover (52 gsm to 220 gsm)
• Optional High-Capacity Feeder: 2 trays; 2,000 sheets each (8.5″ x 11″/A4); 16 lb Bond to 80 lb Cover (52 gsm to 216 gsm)
• Optional Oversized High-Capacity Feeders: 1- or 2-Tray Feeders; 2,000 sheets in each tray (8″ x 10″/B5 to 13″ x 19.2″/SRA3); 18 lb to 110 lb (64 to 253 gsm)
• Coated Stocks: Refer to Customer Expectation Setting Document for approved Xerox coated stocks
• Multi position single or dual 100 sheet variable length stapling
• 2 and 3 hole punch North America; 2 and 4 hole punch Europe and South America; 4 hole Swedish punch
• Stacker capacity of 3,000 sheets (20 lb/80 gsm); top tray 500 sheets (20 lb/80 gsm)
Optional Booklet Maker Finisher
Includes features of the Standard Finisher plus:
• Automatically creates booklets of up to 25 sheets (100 imaged sides with saddle stitching) from 12″ x 18″/SRA3, 11″ x 17″/A3, 8.5″ x 14″ and 8.5″ x 11″/A4
Optional High-Capacity Stacker with rollaway cart
• 5,000-sheet offsetting output stack tray; 7.2″ x 8.3″ up to 13″ x 19.2″ (B5 LEF to SRA3)
• 500-sheet top tray and includes one rollaway cart; additional carts available
• C-fold and Z-fold of 8.5″ x 11″/A4
• Print on inside or outside of folded paper
• Folds 11″ x 17″/A3 Z-fold for insertion into letter/A4 document sets (engineering Z-fold)
Xerox SquareFold® Trimmer Module
• Attaches to the optional Booklet Maker Finisher
• 16 lb Bond to 90 lb. Cover (60 gsm to 220 gsm)
• Accepts paper sizes: 8.5″ x 11″ SEF (216 mm x 279 mm) minimum; 13″ x 18″ (330 mm x 457 mm) maximum
• Paper supported: 8.5″ x 11 (A4) Long Edge Feed (11″ side only)
• 20 lb Bond to 80 lb Cover (75 gsm to 216 gsm)
• Several customer replaceable Die Sets available
• Secure Print
• Image Overwrite up to 3 times
• Data Encryption (SSL/TLS)
• Print Engine:
– 208–240 VAC, 60/50 Hz, 15/13 amp service
– KVA Rating: Max Power Consumption: 2.8–3.1 KVA
– Agency certification: Energy Star®, CSA, Europe: CE, NEMKO, WEEE compliance
• Optional Feeding/Finishing:
– Each module requires 100 – 240 VAC, 60/50 Hz power
Xerox FreeFlow® Print Server
• SUN® platform
• 2 GB memory
• 160 GB, SATA Hard Drive (minimum)
• DVD Writer/CD Writer
• Color flat-panel monitor, keyboard and mouse
Client Environments Supported
• Windows® 2000 SP4/XP SP2, Server 2003, Vista and Server 2008: 32-bit and 64-bit
• Macintosh® OSX 10.3.9 or later
• FreeFlow Print Server Stand
• FreeFlow VI Interpreter (VIPP®)
• Imposition License (standard)
• Productivity Pack – delivers multiple queues, stock library and more
• LCDS and IPDS enablement
• Online CUP Kit (Channel-to-Universal PCI for online channel connectivity)
• Removable Hard Disk Drive
• Disk Overwrite Connectivity Native network environments
• TCP/IP, SNMP, Novell® IPX, AppleTalk®, IPP
• iPV6 compliant
Click This Button To View The LotOn Auction Now!