Xerox 3050 Large Format Copier – 090721012235
The Xerox 3050 Wide Format Engineering Copier Printer is considered a mid-volume printer for companies looking to print up to 30,000 square feet per month. Architects, engineers, manufacturers, print shops, and everyone in between will benefit from the versatility of the Xerox 3050 printer with the capacity to hold 3 media rolls. And don’t forget the integrated interactive dual language LCD screen which gives operators information right at the printer.
Capable of printing up to 6 D (3 E) size prints per minute makes quick work for busy print shops and inhouse departments. You won’t be waiting long for the Xerox 3050 printer to start producing quality prints with a three minute warm-up time in standby mode and the first print out in less than 20 seconds. It doesn’t stop there, the media auto switch feature automatically switches between media rolls with ease. You can expect sharp and crisp quality prints with the Xerox 3050 large format black monochrome printer. And since it’s a monochrome copier printer, it only uses a single black 6r884 dry ink toner cartridge keeping your overall costs down.
Desktop printers can’t match the Xerox 3050 wide format printer’s ability to produce up to 36 inches wide by 20 feet long prints. Even if you’re only occasional printing at 36 inches wide, you’ll still have the ability to print at a minimum of 8.5 by 11 inches. You’ll be able to handle 3 media rolls at 36 inches wide by 500 feet long with the auto switch feature allowing you to switch between media rolls when one paper roll is depleted. With so many features on the Xerox 3050 copier printer, you’ll quickly be on your way printing any job from architectural drawings to engineering designs.
- Media: 3 Rolls at 36 inches by 500 feet
- Media Type: Bond, Vellum, Film
- Minimum Output: 8.5 inches by 11 inches
- Maximum Output: 36 inches by 20 feet
- Throughput: Up to 6 D’s / 3 E’s per minute
- Speed: 15 linear feet per minute.
- Throughput: 3 E (36″ x 48″), 6D (24″ x 36″), 8 C (15″ x 24″) per minute in multiple copy mode.
- Multiple Copy: 1 – 15 copies per document.
- First Copy: Less than 20 seconds for D size (24″x36″)
- Warm-Up: Less than 3 minutes in standby and up to 7 minutes on cold starts.
- Integrated interactive dual language LCD screen control panel.
- Auto switch media feature to change between all three media rolls.