This item has been SOLD
Universal Labeling System w/ Sato Wide Web OEM Printer Model M-8459Se – 030323154005A
S/N: 03 84003-1-30-816
Sato Barcode Printer Model M-8459Se (S/N: 7D400174)
The M-8460Se Wide Web Print Engine features a 6″ wide print head with a 6.5″ wide media path. The printer has been updated with the latest in thermal printing technology; an advanced RISC CPU, more on board memory as well as optional memoryexpanison make this printer the ideal bar code printing solution for print and apply systems. Throughput – The M-8460Se printer sets new benchmarks in label throughput. A new generation RISC processor provides high performance in label production even when printing directly from standard Windows® applications. Memory – The M-8460Se printer comes with a full 18 MB of on board memory STANDARD! For extreme memory requirement applications an optional 4 MB of Flash memory or up to an additional 16 MB of PCMCIA memory can be added. Interface Connections – A new feature of the M-8460Se is the Plug-In Interface Module that can be easily installed and field upgraded. Choose from one of SATO’s standard high speed, bi-directional Plug-In Interface Modules: IEEE1284 Parallel, High Speed 57.6k bps Serial, or Universal Serial Bus (USB). Also available are optional Plug-In Interface Modules for Twinax/Coax, Ethernet (10/100BaseT) and RS422/485. The applicator interface port has also been enhanced to enable the label applicator greater flexibility with print engine integration. Dimensions – Designed specially for integration into automatic print and apply systems, this compact, one piece printer requires less than 8.6 inches of clearance behind the mounting panel. The M-8460Se has the same bolt hole pattern configuration and label peel geometry as the other SATO print engines making them a simple bolt-in replacement. Command compatibility with the standard “Se” printer family makes programming a simple task. Reliability – For reliable performance over extended periods of time, the M-8460Se was designed as high duty cycle applicator print engine.Yet internal access for maintenance is simple. For the lowest maintenance costs, the M-8460Se maintains the unique user replaceable print head feature found in all SATO printers.
- Printing Method: Thermal Transfer/Direct Thermal
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Printing Speed: up to 8″ (203 mm) per second
- Memory: 18 MB Standard 16 MB PCMCIA – Optional 4 MB Flash Memory Module – Optional
- Processor: 32-BIT RISC/133 Mhz
- Max. Print Width: 6″ (152 mm)
- Max. Print Length: 49.2″ (1249 mm)
- Media: Die cut labels, plain paper facestock, SATO standard or equivalent. Maximum unwind torque: 8.8 lbs. with 5″ wide labels
- Media Size: Min: 2″ (53 mm) W x 0.24″ (6 mm) L Max: 6.5″ (165 mm) W
- Ribbon: Max. Width: 6.5″ (165 mm) Max. Length: 1968′ (600 m) Wind: Face-In
- Sensing: Transmissive sensor for die cut labels and tags. Reflective sensor for use with preprinted sensing marks. Automatic, programmable setting of top forms.
- Plug-In Interface Modules: Choose among standard Interface Modules: ð RS232 (up to 57.6k bps) ð Parallel – IEEE1284 (ECP) ð USB or optional Interfaces Modules: ð Ethernet – 10/100BaseT ð Twinax/Coax
- Data Transmission: ASCII
- External Connector: Ext. (Applicator Interface): 14-pin Amp
- Bar Code Symbologies: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, MSI, Bookland, Industrial 2/5, Int e rl e aved 2/5, Ma trix 2/5, Postne t, UCC/EAN 128, PDF417, Micro PDF417, Truncated PDF417, Maxicode, Data Matrix, QR Code
- Bar Code Ratio: 2:1, 3:1, 5:2
- Bar Code Height: Programmable
- Human Readable Fonts: 12 proportional and mono-spaced fonts including OCR-A and OCR-B representations and an outline font. American and European characters, uppercase and lower case with descenders (code table 850) Internal CG Triumvirate® and CG Times® fonts plus downloaded TrueType® fonts. Scalable from 8 to 72 points.
- Flexibility: 360° rotation of bar codes and text; character expansion horizontally and vertically, RAM storage for special characters, dot-addressable graphics; sequential numbering. Form overlay for high speed editing of complex formats.
- Graphic Support: SATO Hex/binary format .PCX format .BMP format
- Backfeed: Adjustable, ± 10″ (255mm)
- Overall Dimensions: 10.4″ W x 17.9″ D x 11.8″ H (264 mm W x 452 mm D x 300 mm H)
- Weight: 27.5 lbs (12.5 kg)
- AC Power: 115V/220V (± 10%), 50/60 Hz (± 1%) Auto switching 50 Watt Idling/700 Watt Operating
- Environmental: Operating: 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C) 15-85% RH, non-condensing Storage: -4° to 104°F (-20° to 40°C) max. 90% RH, non-condensing ESD Immunity: 8kV
Click This Button To View The LotOn Auction Now!
Suspension Strate Flo Envelope Feeder w/ Conveyor – 040921105720Read more
Delivery Conveyor – 040621030820Read more
Electric Short Straight Conveyor Attachment – 022723147014ARead more
2013 Pitney Bowes DP50 Series Color Printer w/ Enterprise Feeder and Impressia Exit Conveyor – 022423150006ARead more
GBC STL1000 Semi-Automatic Twin Loop Binding Machine w/ Automatic Conveyor – 051223209007ARead more
Streamfeeder 1EJ Friction Feeder – Qty 3Read more