This item has been SOLD
TS1300 130cm Manual Cold Laminator w/ Stand – 033022016006A
This cold laminator can apply cold press process to cover graphics with cold laminating film which has good preservative waterproof and excellent performance. Through the process of laminating, the graphics will be fresh, colorfast, non-yellowing. This method is now widely applied in wedding photography, spraying and painting as well as mounting of poster, advertising photograph, book cover, document, calligraphy and painting, invitations and more.
- Manual, no electricity required
- That means there is no warm-up time and your material will move quickly through the laminator. All you have to do is turn the handle! Also, little maintenance is required compared to hot roll laminators.
- Brand new soft rubber rollers, smooth surface. With cold lamination, wrinkles or bubbles are much less likely to form. Cold laminators won’t harm heat sensitive documents or photographs
- Better, safer laminating experience
The plastic laminate won’t melt and stick to the rolls as it can with a hot laminator, meaning you won’t experience a burnt plastic odor. And no heat means no chance of burns and no potential fire hazard — all reasons why cold laminators are a practical choice for schools, offices, and sensitive work environments. They are ideal with untrained or unsupervised staff who have a need to use the machine.
- Laminating Thickness – 20mm
- Upper Roll Diameter – 130mm
- Bottom Roll Diameter – 105mm
Rosback 223A 23″ Air Fed Perforator / Scorer / SlitterRead more
Sterling Model 279 Three Head Paper DrillRead more
Bostitch No. 2 Wire Stitcher – 061317111639Read more
2009 Heidelberg Stahlfolder SAL-66 Roll Away Delivery – 122617032920Read more
Stahl SAK 66 Roll Away DeliveryRead more
Sunraise Super 4 Business Card SlitterRead more