This item has been SOLD
Therm-O-Type NSF A3+ High Speed Foil Press – 112222111001A
NSF A3+ high speed, sheet fed press capabilities include hot foil stamping, blind and foil embossing, die cutting, “kiss” cutting, perforating, scoring, imprinting, and numbering at speeds up to 5,500 iph. Using the HSFF™ (High Speed Foil Fusing™) process, foil can be fused to toner image areas at speeds up to 4,500 iph. The HSFF™ process does NOT require metal dies. The NSF A3+ has been designed to fill the needs of greeting card, business card, stationery, invitation and announcement manufacturers and commercial letterpress shops. The NSF A3+ is controlled by a Windows based computer with a full color display and touch screen interface. Machine timing functions are controlled through a single encoder that supplies precise position and timing information to the computer.
Paper registration and foil draw length, counter functions, jam detect/interrupt, double feed detect/interrupt, speed and impression pressure functions are controlled and/or displayed through the computer/touch screen. Three sensors monitor paper movement through the NSF A3+. Additional sensors monitor the lubrication system, air pressure and detect out-of-foil or foil break conditions. If an error condition occurs, the machine will automatically drop off impression and stop. Error condition information will then appear on the control display. One feature that has proven popular with operators is the new “TDC” and “BDC” (top dead center and bottom dead center) touch screen controls. “TDC” represents the maximum closed position of the imprint mechanism. “BDC” represents the maximum open position of the imprint mechanism.
Using the “TDC”/“BDC” controls, operators can quickly and accurately set the initial impression pressure at the start of each job. This helps to eliminate the potential for smashing dies due to improper impression adjustment. This control is also useful when pouring a counter as the exact position of the die to the counter foundation can be duplicated as many times are required during the preparation and counter cast procedure. In addition to controlling and adjusting the operation of the NSF A3+, the full color display is also used to access embedded operational, troubleshooting and maintenance information. Embedded information is displayed in easy to understand combinations of text, graphics and/or photographs.
• Windows based core/touch screen control
• 12 1/4″ by 19″ maximum sheets size
• 9 1/8″ by 11 3/8″ max. imprint area
• Electronic paper registration (inches or metric)
• Double sheet detect/interlock
• Paper jam detect/interlock
• Skip sheet impression throw-off
• Up to 5,500 impressions per hour
• Programmable foil draw (max. 2) (inches or metric)
• Foil tension controls (2 standard)
• Foil acceleration control
• 6″ diameter foil roll capacity
• Foil break/out-of-foil detect/interlock (2 standard)
• Computer controlled lubrication
• 32″ feeder pile capacity
• “Quick lock” die chase
• Registration table with side jogger and adjustable head stops
• Micro side-to-side registration adjustment
• Micro up and down registration adjustment