This item has been SOLD
The Duplo DSF-2200 Digital Sheet Feeder – 040822000058A
The Duplo DSF-2200 Digital Sheet Feeder is ideal for short to mid-volume jobs, feeding up to 200 sheets per minute. For enhanced feed reliability the DSF-2200 comes loaded with a number of high-end features including Duplo’s own belt suction feed system, front and side air separation, an anti-static device and ultrasonic double feed detection . It feeds increased paper sizes up to 14″ x 20″ (or 9.05″ x 24″ via optional Extension Tray Kit) and offers a variety of options including a trail edge air kit, pre-loading kit, and 1D & 2D barcode readers.
The DSF-2200 is configurable with the entry-level DBM-150S Bookletmaker, the mid-range DBM-350 Bookletmaker, and the high production DBM-600 Bookletmaker as well as the DBMS Saddle Stitcher. See the 150/350i/600i Digital Booklet System or iSaddle Digital Saddle System under Saddle Stitching and Bookletmaking Systems for sheet feeding and bookletmaking with the DSF-2200.
Feeds larger sheet sizes up to 24″ with optional Extension Tray Kit
Belt suction feeding with front and side air separation
Air management system
Ultrasonic feed detection
Connects to most Duplo booklet-makers
- Feed Method: Vacuum belt suction system with elevating feed tray
- Feed Capacity: Bin A (main/upper tray) – 7.87″ (2,000 sheets 20 lb. bond); Bin B (secondary/lower tray) – 2.36″ (600 sheets of 20 lb. bond)
- Paper Size: 5.8″ x 7.8″ to 12.6″ x 18″
- Paper Type: Bin A (Fine quality paper – 14 to 34 lb.) (Art/coated paper – 21 to 34 lb.); Bin B (Fine quality paper – 14 to 66 lb.) (Art/coated paper – 21 to 42 lb.)
- Paper Detection: Double-feed, misfeed, paper jam, bin empty, upper door open/close, lower door open/close, bridge door open/close, End of Set Mark Recognition, Optical Mark Recognition (OMR)
- Speed: Up to 200 sheets per minute; also varies upon downstream processing unit
- Optical Mark Recognition (Standard): Upper and lower side of sheet, count and check functions, search for last sheet function
- Options: Barcode reader, job tracking and reporting, DCM-KIT (air knives for main and secondary feed trays), active anti-static bar
- Power Requirements: 120V AC 1.8A or 220 – 240V 0.9A
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 44″ x 30″ x 40″
- Weight: 300 lbs.
- Connecting Devices: DBM-120SxS Bookletmaker + DBM-120T Trimmer, DBM-350 Bookletmaker + DBM-350T Trimmer, DBM-400SxS Bookletmaker + DBM-400T Trimmer, DBM-500 Bookletmaker + DBM-500T Trimmer, SCC + DBM-500 Bookletmaker + DBM-500T Trimmer
- Part Number: DSF-2000