Technotrans Fully Automatic Ink Supply For Sheetfed Offset Printing (Qty.-3) – 113022000783A
A typical, everyday problem for numerous printing companies: ink residues in the ink duct, opened and partially emptied tins, laborious removal of ink skins. The fully automatic ink.line ink supply system makes the printing process more efficient. It handles a wide range of otherwise manual tasks, thereby reducing the associated costs.
The system relies on 2 kg cartridges for the ink supply. As a result, there are no tins that need to be handled. An empty cartridge contains less than one per cent of residual ink. Due to this considerably reduced amount of waste ink, the ink.line system is clearly an economically efficient and highly sustainable solution.
Unlike tins, cartridges can also be emptied only partially: The ink remains hermetically sealed until future use. This is an advantage especially if the ink needs to be changed frequently.
- No laborious handling of ink tins
- Reduced ink and disposal costs
- No checking, no refilling
- Particularly stable printing processes in less time
- Quicker ink changes
- More printing, less cleaning
- Optional ink agitator for highly viscous inks
- 2 kg valve cartridges (with plastic or cardboard walls)
- Optional valve insert for transforming the system into a direct ink.line system
- Power supply: 24 VDC ± 10%, max. 600 mA
- Working pressure: max. 6.5 bar