Stitch-N’-Fold Bookletmaker Model B2000 – 102620080720
The Stitch ‘N Fold is the only booklet maker with wire stitching technology. Improved technology, high productivity, and simple operation make the Stitch ‘N Fold bookletmaker a great unit for the production environment.
S/N: 1960 02/00
List Price: $10,998.00
- Wire stitching technology allows affordable, reliable, production bookletmaking.
- Compact tabletop unit.
- Produces up to 2300 booklets per hour.
- Stitches and folds 2 – 25 sheets of 20# bond for up to 100 page booklets.
- Wire spools allow up to 65,000 booklets each.
- Handles paper sizes 4-3/4″ x 8-1/2″ to 12-3/4″ x 18-1/2″
- Booklets sizes from 4-1/2″ x 5 1/2″ to 8-1/2″ x 11″ & metric equivalents
- Stitch spacing is 5-1/2″ on 8-1/2″ or 11″ tall, 2-3/4″ on 5-1/2″ tall books
- Machie will do stitch & fold, stitch only, fold only, corner stitch, or side stitch.
- Resettable 6 digit counter.
- Knife fold with dual sets of folding rollers for quality flat folds.
- Side jog plus full length tape feed.
- Exit tray conveyor.
- Optional back jog to perfectly align pages
- Optional collator interface
- Optional activated clinch
- Optional in-line corner/side stitch gate
- Optional collator for automatic assembly of your printed pages
Max. Paper Size: 8.5 x 11
Binds Books up to: None Inches
Power: 115v, 60hz, 10amps
Size: 25″(H) x 21″(W) x 52″(L)
Shipping Weight: 300lbs