Rotatrim High-Speed Powertech RT95A Electric Rotary Trimmer – 091322081001C
The High-Speed Power Technical looks identical to the Power Technical. The difference is in the gear ratio inside the cutting head which creates a faster travel speed. The faster travel speed is good for cutting long lengths and large quantities of thinner materials such as paper, film, and vinyl. This may not seem like a big deal, but when you’re cutting hundreds of feet of material, it adds up. To differentiate the two, specify the High Speed for high-volume shops.
The high-speed version cuts at 1.0m/sec and is better where lighter materials (generally up to 1.0mm) in thickness are being cut.
- Power-driven large format, precision, robust trimmer.
- Foot pedal operation with an automatic safety clamp enables a single user to easily position and cut large materials.
- Cuts a wide range of materials up to 1.0mm thick without adjustment.
- Overload protection feature.
- Ultra-hard Sheffield D2 ‘Tool Steel’ self-sharpening, precision engineered blades.
- Large single square stainless steel guide rail completely eliminates head swivel.
- Aluminum baseboard, end frames, head and side rule.
- Cutting Length: 61″
- Travel Speed: 1.0m/sec
- Dimensions: 91″ x 15.5″ x 7.5″ (W x D x H)
Click This Button To View The LotOn Auction Now!