Rollem Rollaway Slitting, Scoring, Perforating & Semi-Slitting System – 120722075020D
Rollaway Slitting, Scoring, Perforating & Semi-Slitting System
The Rollaway Slitter is a single direction modular unit for slitting, scoring, perforating, strike-perforating and micro-perforating functions. Two Rollaways combined create the Jetstream model.
The Rollaway delivers high quality automated finishing, surpassing press score quality with a two-stage process that lays a second deeper score over the first score. You can eliminate cracking and achieve a sharper crease even on difficult stocks with Rollem’s two-stage scoring process.
Add the Rollaway to the TR System, the ETR, Advantage, or Champion 990 System to create a bi-directional (four-sided) finishing system.
The Jetstream System is comprised of two Rollaway units configured in a 45 degree or right angle configuration for bi-directional processing.
- Easily integrates to accept printed sheets directly from a digital press, UV coater or laminator
- Two-stage scoring process
- Available in Single or Double Head configurations
- Model Sizes: 24″, 30″
- Larger sizes available upon request
- Minimum Sheet Size: 4″ x 6″
- Maximum Sheet Size: 23” or 29″
- Stocks: 16″ lb. Carbonless to 28 pt. Board