Rollem Auto 4 Perf Slit Score Numbering Machine – 121620021320
The Auto-4 machine performs numbering, perforating, scoring and slitting simultaneously and may come equipped with the CPS (computer program system). With the touch of a finger, multiple numbering on a single sheet, job storage for easy retrieval, and batch counting can be easily activated via the computerized panel.
The multiple numbering capability is ideal for restaurant checks, tickets or receipts. With a sheet size of up to 18″ x 23″, the Auto-4 is ideal for fold scoring on an 11″ x 17″ sheet. By doing projects in-house with a Rollem numbering machine, you produce high quality finished products delivered on time, every time.
Increase customer satisfaction, repeat business, and your bottom line with your Rollem machine.
- Minimum Sheet Size: 4″ x 4″
- Maximum Sheet Size: 14″ x 23″
- Stock: From 9 lb. Onion skin to 40-pt, board, or open end feeding of multiple part sets
- Speeds: Numbering up to 12,000 sheets per hour. Score, perforate and slit up to 24,000 sheets per hour
- Floor Size: 36″ x 53″
- Electrical Requirement: 110 Volts, IPhase AC
- Gross Weight: 628 lbs.
- Net Weight: 435 lbs.