Ricoh Pro C550EX Digital Printer – 011321014830
Build your business with high-speed color. Designed to help all kinds of production environments grow revenue and strengthen profitability, the SAVIN® Pro C550EX/C700EX color digital imaging system delivers outstanding speed, reliability and flexibility, as well as a powerful EFI Fiery® E-8100 Print Server for high-quality color with precise control. Add this fast, dependable system to increase productivity and take on a wider variety of jobs, so you can keep every customer coming back for more.
- Speed B/W: 55 Pages Per Minute
- Speed Color: 55 Pages Per Minute
- Resolution: 600 X 600 dpi
- Paper Capacity: Dual 1,100 Sheet Paper Drawer/Dual 550 Sheet Paper Drawer
- Volume: 300,000 Copies Per Month
- Toner Impressions B/W: 43,200 Impressions
- Toner Impressions Color: 21,600 Impressions
- Copier Type: Digital Press
- Color Capability: Color Copier
- Properties: Copier-Printer-Scan
Finishing and Media Flexibility
- Configure the system with one or more in-line finishing options and run a diverse array of media to meet your customers’ most pressing needs.
- Handle a very wide range of stock. The paper trays accommodate weights up to 80 lb. Cover and will duplex up to 90 lb. Index.
- Run longer jobs on more sizes with the standard Large Capacity Tray. It accepts sizes up to 12″ x 18″ and weights up to 110 lb. Cover, and holds up to 2,000 sheets.
- Produce booklets up to 60 pages (15 sheets) with the optional SR4020 Booklet Maker.
- Insert maps, drawings, plans and other large documents in smaller-format documents with the Z-Fold Unit.
Smooth and Easy Operation
- Light production environments need to move quickly, with no room for error. This system ensures simple, convenient operation at all times.
- Locate E-8100 features immediately by pressing the Fiery Driven key located on the system’s control panel.
- Never say no to your customers. Take advantage of a comprehensive lineup of copying, scanning, faxing and storage capabilities to handle virtually any task.
- Place the system anywhere in the shop — especially in locations where floor space is at a premium — with its small footprint.