Profold LNXDX Tabbing Machine – 012924364001A
Profold’s LINX family of tabbers consists of three models; LINXDX, LINX and LINXH. These are all high production floor model units designed for multiple shift operation. The LINXDX is the only tabber with a built-in height adjustable register table that can be raised or lowered to match the passline of most mailroom equipment. The patented bump-turn assembly is used for in line operation with folders, three knife trimmers or other equipment where the product needs to be turned ninety degrees prior to tabbing or labeling.
Profold’s on-board electronic controller governs accurate tab placement at up to 30,000 pieces per hour* single or double tabbed. The LINXH shares the features of the LINXDX, except that it has no bump-turn. The primary use of this model is to run inline with conventional inserters to apply stamps on envelopes. The LINX was designed to run inline with ink jet addressing equipment and/or office with a feeder or other document-feeding device.
Features / Specifications
- Patented twist-belt achieves the tightest and most accurate tab placement
- Patented in-feed Bump-Turn allows the DX to run in line with folders, stitcher/trimmers, etc
- Patented Auto-Place feature maintains operators pre-set tab placement regardless of product length (at a constant belt speed).
- 24/7 duty cycle
- Low tab sensor pauses unit so the operator can quickly splice in a fresh tab roll
- Accepts all USPS approved automated sizes
- Slide tab heads over and apply labels flat on the product or seal a gatefold. Apply marketing stickers, “piggybacks” or USPS self-adhesive stamps
- Unique registering allows the unit to tab difficult products like folded, multi-page, newspaper flyers/catalogs with shingled edges or smaller digest size booklets
- Profold’s optional stripper extension kit allows larger labels up to 4 ” to be applied
- Mounted on adjustable locking casters for easy moving
- Profold Tabbers can be run inline with each other to create a closed piece on three sides
- Maximum number of tabs in a single pass is nine
Click This Button To View The LotOn Auction Now!