This item has been SOLD
Powis Parker Fastback 15XS Perfect Binder – 071523244001A
– Binds 10 to 350 sheets in 15-35 seconds.
– Strip binding
– Perfect binding
– Hard cover binding
– Designed to work in concert with Foilfast®, PowisPrinter®, and Scoring Machine.
– Documents can be edited after they are bound.
– This multipurpose machine handles tape binding, perfect binding and hardcover book binding. It can create anything from a simple report, to a 350-sheet hardback book.
– Fast, and virtually maintenance free, the Fastback® 15xs is the ideal machine for any print shop, copy shop, professional bindery, or office that needs a full-featured binding solution at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods.
– It is compatible with nearly all of the Powis binding materials, from the Super Strip™ to the Composition (leather-like) covers to the Perfectback® strips for binding paperback books.
Innovative design features improve productivity. The Fastback 15x identifies which binding strip is being used and automatically adjusts the settings. The document cooling rack can sit as a stand-alone unit, or, when space is at a premium, can be mounted atop the machine itself. And the Teflon-coated heating platens makes maintenance a breeze.
Machine Dimensions: 25”W x 9.5”H x 22”D
(63 cmW x 24 cmH x 56 cmD)
Maximum weight: 55 lbs (25 kg)
Spine Lengths: Max. 14.875” (37.8cm) (A4); Min. 6” ( 15.24cm)
Spine Thickness: Narrow, medium, wide
Binding Capacity: 10 sheets to 1.5” max. thickness (3.8 cm)
Page Sizes: Max. 14.875″ (37.8cm) and Min. 8.5” (21.59cm)
Optimal Paper Weight: 20 lb standard (80 gsm) to 32 lb (120 gsm)
Edit Capability: Yes (<2 edit cycles)
Binding Time: 15-35 seconds
Warm-up Time: 9 minutes
Power Requirements: 115VAC, 60 Hz, 7 amps