This item has been SOLD
Pitney Bowes MSF3 SendPro MailCenter – 021023000890A
The SendPro MailCenter is an advanced, all-in-one mailing and shipping solution that offers a modern user experience, making sending easier and streamlined. With fast automatic-feeding, you can quickly process high volumes of mail and easily ship and track packages all from one reliable system. The SendPro MailCenter helps improve productivity and bring new levels of efficiency to your organization.
Product: MSF3 (S/N: 0003835)
Product: MPR2 (S/N: 0005811)
- Max mail processing speeds (letters per minute): Standard: 165 LPM. Optional: 220, 270 or 310 LPM
- Weigh-on-the-Way® (WOW®): Standard: WOW 105 LPM. Optional: WOW 135, 175 or 205 LPM
- Envelope processing thickness: 3/4” media size: 3 ½” x 5” up to 10” x 14”
- Dimensions: 62.9”L x 25.2”D x 24”H. Drop stacker adds 13.2” to L. Power stacker adds 33.6” to L.
- IMI indicia on-device stamp printing: Yes
- Envelope flap depth: Min 1”, max 3 7/ 8”
- Envelope sealing system: Pump-fed pad; closed flap feeding. Seal only mode
- Color touchscreen display: Standard 15” detachable display with optional display stand
- Scale capacity: Optional: 5, 10, 15 lb small platform with stand. 15-30 lb tabletop platform. 70 and 149lb
- Differientiated weighing: Yes
- Available shipping carriers: USPS® UPS® FedEx®
- Available desktop shipping access: Optional scale and label printer
- Optional accounting: Up to 100, 500, 1,000, 3,000, 100k max accounts
- Optional expanded analytics: PitneyAnalytics™, Business Manager
- Package tape printing: Adhesive roll tape (for large envelopes and packages using non-discounted USPS retail rates)
- Peripheral hardware options: Barcode scanner, laser report printer, power stacker portrait flats kit, power stacker, wireless keyboard (for quick alpha-numeric entries).
Click This Button To View The LotOn Auction Now!
SKU: 021023000890A Categories: 1, A, Brand, Class, Delivery Conveyors, Envelopes, Equipment, Feeders, Inkjet Addressing, Mailing & Fulfillment, Number of Pieces, Other, Pitney Bowes, Stamp Affixer, WireBids