This item has been SOLD
Pitney Bowes Flexible Inkjet Direct Mail Solution – 100422090004A
Model: Y3Ft (S/N: 1303010)
Model: FIT-36-Y-XX-W(S/N: 1302000)
Model: IJ-SA-1500 (S/N: 1303011)
Pitney Bowes introduces the Flexible Inkjet Transport, a new line of competitively priced vacuum base tables that can help add new services to your customer offerings while streamlining operations and increasing efficiency. This solution allows your organization the ability to easily add printing, scanning and labelling capabilities for envelopes, collations, postcards and other printed material. The Flexible Inkjet Transport offers multiple configuration options. Designed to be compact to support businesses with space constraints, the Flexible Inkjet Transport is built to allow it to expand or contract in size based on your individual requirements. As your business needs change, so can this system. Feel confident that you’ve chosen a system that will offer longevity. The Flexible Inkjet Transport can be placed inline with our DPS100 inserting system to improve processes and mail piece integrity or it can be used as a standalone module. Flexible Inkjet Transport A full range of print options The Flexible Inkjet Transport is compatible with multiple print options. You can print customer addresses, variable messaging, return addresses and postal indicia all in a single pass. Configurations allow for print in either black and white or a spot colour, up to eight inches (203mm) wide by expanding the base. The system can process at speeds up to 700 feet per minute.
The Ink Jet Feeder features a Belt System that is specially formulated to reduce glazing. The SE Models come standard with the Patented Dynamic Roatation Technology, the ECO Model features the Patented “Football” Separator. The IJ Feeder Series comes standard with heavy duty 1/4″ thick powder coated side frames, small product guides and variable speed control.
ADVANTAGES TO INVESTING IN A INK JET FEEDER Quick return on investment Reduce setup time User friendly Consistent feeding Integrates easily into the Production Cell
- Maximum Product Size – 12.25″W x 14″L
- Maximum Product Size MM: 311.25mm W x 355.6mm L
- Minimum Product Size – 3″W x 2″L
- Minimum Product Size MM: 76.2mm W x 50.8mm L
- Maximum Product Thickness – .75″
- Maximum Product Thickness MM: 19.05mm
- Minimum Product Thickness – .004″
- Minimum Product Thickness MM: 0.1016mm
- Separator – Dynamic Rotation Technology Feeder Capacity – 20″
- Vertical Foot Print – H – 20.25″ W – 13″ L – 15.5″
- Footprint MM: H – 514.35mm W – 330.2mm L – 393.7mm
- Speed – 20 to 525 ft/min
- Start/Stop – 24DC/24AC/Dry Contact Electrical – 120 VACAPPLICATIONS Ink Jetting, tabbing, labeling, scanning, coding, continuous feeding and many more.