Perfecta 76 HTVC Hydraulic Programmable 30in Paper Cutter w/ Safety Lights – 050222000129A
The Perfecta 76 even though economically priced, is designed with durability and productivity in mind. Capable of operating in a 24/7 environment, all safety features and accuracy is the same as the larger machines. Productivity features like 50 strokes per minute knife, 12 inches per second backgauge, slotless bed and high speed knife change gives Perfecta the advantage over our competition. Shown is our HTVC with CIP4/JDF 15 inch touch screen computer, this machine is also available with our UC with LCD color screen.
*Includes extra blades shown*
Model: Perfecta 76 HTVC
- Cutting Table Width: 29 15/16 in.
- Feed Height: 4 5/16 in.
- Useful Rear Table Height: 29 15/16 in.
- Min. Cut w/o False Clamp: 9/16 in.
- Min. Cut w/ False Clamp: 1 21/32 in.
- Continuous Cycle Rate: 50 Cycles per minute
- Clamping Force: 450-5600 lbs/sq in.
- Main Drive Power: 2.2 kW
- Power Required: 220 V/ 3 Phase / 20 Amps
- Two hand cut Control
- Mechanical non repeat device
- Self Monitoring safety light barrier
- Overload protection device
- CIP 3 enabled
- Self contained air bed
- Hydraulic clamp
- Gear driven knife
- Table light and cut line light
Click This Button To View The LotOn Auction Now!
Sterling Model 279 Three Head Paper DrillRead more
Rosback 223A 23″ Air Fed Perforator / Scorer / SlitterRead more
Table Top Padding PressRead more
Baum 714 Ultrafold Air Fed Paper Folder – 081517010800Read more
Challenge EH-3A 3 Head Paper DrillRead more
Baum Ultrafold 714 Paper Folder – 013117093419Read more