This item has been SOLD
Pack-All U1319E Unitized Shrink Package System – 011922085922
The Pack-All U1319E brings a new dimension in machinery to the lower-volume/intermittent-use segment of the shrink packaging market. It combines the proven reliability of the Pack-All U1319 line of unitized systems with the affordability of a basic machine designed for the low-volume user. The U1319E provides greater capacity and range than competitive machinery, foreign or domestic and is the most cost-effective basic system available. Compared to many other machines, it has a larger seal area, a larger tunnel that allows a greater range of product applications, more heat-generating capacity and a powerful blower motor for superior air movement that produces excellent finished packages consistently. Incorporating such features as Pre-made seal wires and Automatic cool-down in addition to its 18-month warranty, the American-made U1319E offers more features for the money and is clearly the best value in entry-level machinery.
- American Design and Construction for best workmanship and assurance of quality, consistency and availability of parts
- Pre-Made, Pre-stretched, Quick-Change seal wires assure fastest, safest, easiest wire changes and less down-time
- Automatic Cool-Down assures proper shutdown of system, increasing production time and decreasing maintenance
- Seal area: 13″W x 19″L
- Tunnel chamber: 20″L x 14″W x 8″H
- Heat Generating Capacity: 2,000 Watts
- Dimensions: 80.75˝L x 20˝W x 50.5˝H
(54˝H with optional casters)
- Weight: 300 lbs.
- Power: 120V, 15A, single power cord