This item has been SOLD
PAC Trim Removal System w/ Shred-Tech, Maren 111 Baler and MAC2Flo Dust Filter – CE078D
Precision Air Convey PAC
Maren Engineering Corp.
Mac 2 Flo
Model: DF-9-2A w/Transition
Panel no.: A467
- PAC’s cutter/fan trim removal solutions have helped the world’s largest mail insertion and printing operations lower operating costs and increase production.
- Few companies can actually run their lines at full speed, for fear of clogs, snags and jams in their trim removal systems. PAC cutter/fan systems increase productivity by keeping up with lines running at full capacity.
- PAC’s pneumatic trim removal systems decrease downtime by eliminating clogs and jams. Our cutters chop trim into small, easy-to-convey pieces that can be sent through ductwork efficiently, swiftly and without buildups. The custom rotor design prevents jamming material wraps.
- PAC trim removal systems can handle thinner edge trim than is typically needed. This allows companies to waste less material.
- PAC’s automatic trim removal systems run with almost no human interaction, which can help you lower labor costs.
- PAC’s trim removal systems densify waste, so it’s easier to handle and can be packed more tightly, saving you trips to the landfill.
- Film and sheet, and non-woven companies that reclaim their plastics can use PAC’s innovative Granulate Feed System to achieve the lowest virgin resin to reclaimed scrap ratio possible for extrusion.