PAC PSM1412-IC3A Strapping Machine – 020122012812
Uniquely designed to out perform traditional semi automatic strappers The Impact semi automatic strapper utilizes state-of-the-art technology to give you a machine that is durable, reliable and afford- able. The simplistic design of the Impact eliminates chains, belts and pulleys, dramatically reducing repair expenses and costly down time. The following features are standard on the Impact:
- Sensor Controlled Heating System
Consistent, high-efficiency seals.
- Electronic Tension Control
Consistent, exact tension, with a range of 17 to 100 lbs.
- Adjustable Welding Time
Efficient seals, even under extremely high tension.
- Direct Drive
All drive belts, chains and pulleys are eliminated, reducing repair and maintenance costs.
- 24 Volt Power
- Unique Frame
A full size, durable frame, which adjusts to your working height.
The Impact is also available with the following optional features:
- A digital readout for tension and feed setting
- A small package option
- A low tension option
- Dimensions:33.4″L x 22″D x 30.7″ to 37.4″H (adjustable)
- Package Size: Minimum- 3 1/4″ x 1 1/4″ 1 3/4″ x 1″ (with small package option) Maximum- Unlimited Weight:155 lbs.
- Tension Range:17 – 100 lbs. 12 – 100 lbs.(with low tension option)
- Speed:2.5 seconds per cycle
- Strap Size:1/4″, 5mm – 1/2″, 13mm
- Core Size:8×8, 9×8
- Power Requirements:110V, 50/60 Hz