This item has been SOLD
Oki ES3640 MFP Color Multi-Functional Printing System w/ Finisher-Inverter Unit – 080322000486A
Don’t make your workgroup run to the corporate copy center every time they need color copies or printouts. Give them the convenience, flexibility and superior quality of the ES3640e MFP Color Multi-functional System from OKI Printing Solutions. Take advantage of Single Pass Color™ Digital technology for brilliant printand- copy output on a wide variety of media—and enjoy a laundry list of “scan-to” functionality.Use your OKI MFP to:
- Print full-color documents as fast as 36 pages per minute or black & white pages at up to 40 ppm.
- Produce up to 999 color copies from an original page or graphic—directly from your PC or via the network—at up to 36 copies per minute or black & white copies at 40 cpm.
- Send a fax over the network directly from Microsoft® Office documents, e-mail clients, Web clients and API Toolkit-enabled applications.
- Scan hard-copy documents or artwork and save them as PDF, JPEG or TIFF files on your PC.
- Fill in the recipient’s e-mail address (“To”) and the “Subject” line on the full-color touch-screen LCD display (just as you would on your PC), then: Send a file as an attachment via your Ethernet network and SMTP server.
- Send a file over the Internet to a folder on a remote PC, a designated server (FTP site) or, through PSTN protocols, to a fax machine.
- Simply drop a file in the Hold queue or personalized mailboxes on the system’s 20 GB hard disk drive.
Your business thrives on color—and large, impactful color documents are part of your daily communications. Think about how many tabloid-size newsletters and brochures, ad layouts, enlargements of photos and illustrations, information-packed spreadsheets, signs and posters you design.Not to mention the countless letter- and legal-size pages with color in them. Now figure how much all that color printing and copying is costing you…
You need the in-house Color CreationCenter to increase your productivity and lower your expenses.
In other words, you need an ES3640e MFP Color Multifunctional System from OKI Printing Solutions.
ES3640e MFP Graphic Arts edition: for professional color results.
Out of the box, the ES3640e MFP GA (graphic arts model) is a color-centric user’s dream. It’s the perfect solution for advertising agencies, design firms, marketing communications departments, even commercial printers that care as much for their budgets as they do for their products.
When precise, consistent pre-press color accuracy is needed, this system supplies it—with the addition of color management software from EFI:
SpotOn™—a color-editing tool that enables users to create and define custom spot colors; supports the major color ink matching systems (such as HKS, TOYO and DIC); ensures that the MFP GA reproduces unique mixtures accurately from job to job.
AutoTrapping™—automatically corrects for coloragainst- color misregistration—down to one pixel.
HotFolders™—eliminates the repetitive tasks and possibility of user error in configuring settings for multiple jobs.
Take secure control of the way your MFP is used. The ES3640e MFP and ES3640e MFP GA models are designed to provide peace of mind by allowing administrators to restrict access to multifunctional features for individuals or workgroup users:
- Assign individual PIN identification codes to your personnel; they can unlock the restricted functions—with your permission—by entering their codes into the machine’s control panel.
- Using Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and user authentication, you can link access restrictions to your corporate e-mail directory: an employee attempting to send an internal e-mail from the ES3640e MFP must first enter a user name and password on the operator panel— and the e-mail server will respond by granting or denying access.
- Enhanced security features on the ES3630e MFP enable you to filter out packets received from specific IP addresses and prevent unsecured connections to your servers.
- For compliance applications, the MFP system provides EFI DirectQueue™, a means for identified users to bypass the buffer on the hard disk drive when retrieving sensitive files.
- Job Log Protect requires a password to access the hard drive’s job log. Clear Server deletes all jobs saved on the hard drive for security reasons.