ODM Straightener Cover Dewarping Machine – 022521094320
Straightener takes warped cover boards, or covers and removes the curl that sometimes occurs during the board manufacturing process and/or, casemaking. The operator simply feeds the warped material into the machine where it is run through a three roller dewarping station. The amount of dewarping action is easily controlled with hand tightened adjustment knobs located on the top of the machine. When the boards exit the machine they come to rest in a well constructed material catching basin.
- Easy to operate, requires no special installation.
- Increase productivity, reduce downtime.
- Three roller dewarping station removes the curl.
- Mobile… can easily be moved.
- Built-in catching basin stacks finished covers.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Adjustable knobs control the dewarping action.
- Max Cover Size: 30″ Wide by any length
- Floor Space: 40″ x 48″
- Net Weight: 350 lbs
- Power Required: 115 Volt, 60 Cycle, 5 Amps