This item has been SOLD
MGL International Inc. Tape Applicator MGL 43 – 111821021350
The patented MGL metering units have a new rewind system that enables you to remove the 2nd liner from double-backed tape for product line assembly. Every feature compatible with the MGL-43 is also compatible with solid state MGL-30’s and MGL-45’s regardless of age. The MGL-43 tape applying systems provide a fast and reliable method of placing both strips and spots of pressure sensitive tape onto virtually any surface. The MGL-43 accepts material up to 43 inches wide. It utilizes a stationary transmitter and receptor photo-optic cell sensing system, insuring the highest production accuracy. The electronic and air logic system permits simultaneous intermixing of strips and spots.
Model: MGL 43U
- Product Name: MGL 43
- Weight: <250 lbs (113.40 Kg)
- Overall Size: 60″ D X 56″ W X 42″ H
- Power Requirements: 120V A/C 50/60 Hz < 5 Amps
- Air Requirements: 60 psi min.
- Product Handling: 43″ (109.2cm) minimum
- Product Thickness: 4 mils minimum ( .02 points)
- Number of Tape Heads: two metering units come standard.
- Working table elevation: 34-36″ (86.3cm – 91.4cm)
- Tape Types: Many types of single sided and double sided tapes
- Tape Roll Size: 12″ (30.5cm) O.D. on 3″ (7.6cm) I.D. roll standard (larger roll support is special order)
- Tape Widths: Adjustable up to 1″ (25.4cm) (wider heads optional)
- Tape Thickness: Up to 1/16″ (1.52mm) thick