This item has been SOLD
Memjet Vortex 4200 Wide Format Printer – 072421110110
Inside the Vortex 4200 is revolutionary Memjet technology with five printheads for single-pass wide format printing of uncompromised speed and quality. Compared to traditional inkjet, the Vortex 4200 prints up to eight times faster for incredible job turnaround times and attractive total cost of ownership. Coupled with some of the most environmentally friendly inks available and very low power consumption, the Vortex 4200 wide format printer is not only fast, flexible and of premium quality, but also a friendly product for our environment. With an effective speed of 500 B1 sheets per hour, the Vortex 4200 printer forms a useful adjunct to traditional analog print methodology (litho, screen print, flexo). The low set-up time and zero cost of setup means that short runs are now possible and cost-effective. Combine this with the fact that each sheet can contain variable data, and this makes previously impossible jobs now possible. And all this with a small footprint and low power consumption. Until today speed, productivity and high quality seemed to be three incompatible notions for a single large-format colour printer. With the new ultrafast ThunderJet, functioning to an extremely high productivity and quality, Rigoli has completely revolutionized this concept. The ThunderJet, designed and manufactured in Italy at Rigoli’s factory, is the result of the collaboration with the American company that produces the formidable print engine Memjet.
- Printing SPEED in colour and b/w at 18 or 9 meters/minute.
- Maximum WIDTH of print is 106,7 cm and length up to 40 meters.
- Printing RESOLUTION of 1600 dpi even at the highest speed.
- Automatic SUPPLY of 2×200 m rolls or 4x175m rolls
- HI QUALITY printing with extremely uniform coloured backgrounds.
- Unbeatable quality of CAD and GIS maps thanks to extremely high resolution.
- Ideal GRAPHICS to produce any kind of poster printing on various kind of materials, such as hydro-resistant materials, adhesive vinyl, banners, blueback paper, etc.
- Automatic STACKER of prints up to 3 m in length and width capacity of up to 30 kg.
- BY-PASS to manually insert graphic supports up to 350 gr/sqm
- Single pass thermal inkjet
- Four colors – CMYK
- Caldera GrandRIP+
- Caldera GrandPlan
- Windows driver for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- ROWE ScanManager
FINISHING & ACCESSORIES
- Built-in X-axis cutter
- Online folder: 9m/min, 18m/min, 250 A0 CAD/CAM, fan fold or cross fold
- Online stacker: auto forwarding and leveling
- 30 cm/s (12 ips) @ 1600×800 dpi, or 15 cm/s (6 ips) @ 1600×1600 dpi
- 1000 sq.m/hour (9,688 sq.ft/h) or 450 sq.m/h (4,844 sq.ft/h) graphics
- 450 separate sheets DIN A0/hour CAD/GIS (932 or 466 ANSI E size/hour)
- Width: 594 mm (23.38″) to 1067 mm (42″)
- Length: 210 mm to 200 meters
- Thickness: 80 gsm to 300 gsm
- Continuous roll or cut sheet on plain (CAD), matt, glossy, satin, backlit, self -adhesive, PE, PP, blueback and other inkjet-coated media
- Heavy duty 2 or 4 rolls
- Printhead alignment is stored “per roll” to allow for different media
- 175m rolls (dependent upon media thickness)
- 3 inch core media
- Manual sheet feed – max 0.3mm thickness
- Roll changing during printing
- Roll-to-Sheet, Roll-to-fold, Roll-to-roll (in development), Sheet-to-Sheet
- Intuitive graphical user interface on touchscreen display
- ‘Liberty’ printer control software
- Caldera GrandRIP+ software
- Caldera Easymedia profiling and color management
- Caldera Costproof (option)
- Intel® Pentium Dual Core Processor
- 4GB, DDR3, 1600MHz memory
- 120GB SATA3 2,5” SSD
- Intel® Integrated Graphics
- Windows 7 Professional
- Dye based aqueous inks, Colors: CMYKK
- Cartridge sizes 2 litre or 10 litre (option)
POWER & ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Power supply 110 – 240V
- Power consumption ( max. 1200 W)
- Operating temperature 15-30°C
- Humidity range 20-80% RH
- Fixed thermal printhead
- Five color channels – CMYKK
- 70,400 nozzles
- 1,2 pL droplet size
SUPPORTED MEDIA FORMATS
- Native PDF
- TiFF, JPEG, EPS, PNG, PS, PRN, PSD, CXF, FS, PD, FPX, PCD, PCT, PICT, WMF, TGA,BMP, PCX
- Gigabit ethernet connection
- USB 2.0
- 3-5 minutes
- Black & color
- 1600 dpi native resolution