MBM Sprint 3000 Bookletmaker w/ Plockmatic 310 Maxxum 10 Bin Collator – 012921120340
The Sprint 3000 Bookletmaker is a heavy duty machine for centre stapling and folding to make
booklets between 4¼“ x 5½“ and 8½“ x 11” with up to 100 pages. On each cycle of the machine
one set of sheets is stapled and the preceding set is folded and stacked on the conveyor belt.
· It is also possible to edge and corner staple up to 30 sheets of 20 lb bond 8½“x 11” paper.
· The machine can either be hand fed or placed on-line to one of the various desktop vertical
collators, using a KAS conveyor/ jogger link. A stand is also supplied to carry the collator so that
it is the correct height for feeding into the Bookletmaker.
· The Sprint 3000 is a floor standing machine fitted with sturdy castors and an integral conveyor
which can be folded up in order to occupy minimal floor space when not in use.
INPUT CAPACITY: 25 sheets of 20 lb bond
SHEET SIZES: 5½“ x 8” to 11½“ x 17½“
STAPLE LENGTH 6mm or 8mm
DIMENSIONS Width 23”
Length 20” (Conveyor stored).
Length 46” (Conveyor in use).
WEIGHT 205 lbs
POWER 115V 60Hz
Consumption approx. 180 Watts
• Ideal for copy shops, offices and print shops.
• Handle a wide variety of paper sizes and stocks, including bond, NCR, card, coated and folded sheets.
• Digital counter with 3 different modes: totalizer, preset and a divider sheet insertion program.
• Receiving tray with offset or straight stacking.
• Works on-line with all MBM bookletmakers.
• User friendly control panel with indicator lights for easy operation.
• Corner stapler, mobile base, on-line bookletmaking and
second tower options available.
# of Bins: 10
Bin Capacity: 200 shts. (20 lb.)
Paper Size: 5″ x 8″ to 11 3/4″ x 17″
Paper Wt.: 13 to 110 lbs.
Max. Speed: 3,600 sets per hour
Electrical: 115 V, 60 Hz
Ship Wt.: 217 lbs.