This item has been SOLD
Martin Yale EX5100 Express Tabber Tabbing Machine – 052722000250A
Tabbing Machine Description
The Martin Yale EX5100 Express Tabbing machine is designed to process up to 7,500 items per hour. It can accept rolls up to 5,000 tabs and can use 15/16″ and 31/32″ round tabs and 7/8″ square tabs with either friction or tractor fed backing. With this machine, you can quickly and easily seal mail pieces with an adhesive tab to create mailings that comply with US postal regulations. There is no faster way to seal your mailings and process your mailers. Check out the Martin Yale EX5100 Express Tabber today.
- Seals mail pieces with an adhesive tab to create mailings that comply with U.S. postal requirements
- Reduces cost of mailings by eliminating the need for envelopes
- Accepts rolls of up to 5,000 tabs
- Precision control of tab location
- Handles media 5″ to 12″ wide and up to 1/8″ thick
- Process media at up to 7,500 pieces per hour
- Accepts 15/16″ and 31/32″ round and 7/8″ square tabs with either friction or tractor fed backing
- Dimensions: 20″ x 21″ x 17″
- Weight: 40 lbs.