This item has been SOLD
Martin Yale 3800 AP High-Performance Slitter/Scorer/Perforator – 092920102520
The Martin Yale Intimus 3800AP autoperf includes a single perforator wheel with ten perforating teeth per inch along with two scoring wheels. The 3800AP is ideal for scoring and perforating brochures, checks, coupons, tickets and computer generated forms. You can also add or substitute 3, 7 or 10 tooth per inch perforating wheels, slitting and or scoring wheels to handle almost any job. The Martin Yale Intimus 3800AP operates at a variable speed and can handle up to 15,800 8.5″ x 11″ sheets per hour. The Intimus 3800AP is able to handle paper widths from 3-7/8″ to 18″ and paper lengths from 3-1/2″ to 22″.
- Variable speed handles up to 12,000 81/2″ X 11″ sheets per hour
- Bottom feeding allows for continuous processing.
- Handles paper weights from 16 lb. bond to 150lb. card
- Depth control adjustment to compensate for varying paper thickness
- Handles paper widths from 37/8″ to 18″ and paper lengths from 31/2″ to 22″
- Comes standard with one 10 tooth perforating wheel, and two scoring wheels
- Dimensions: 36″ x 27.5″ x 13.25″
- Weight: 85 lbs.