This item has been SOLD
Kluge 14×22 EHD Series Foil Stamping, Embossing & Diecutting Press – 021621102220
Finishing techniques add value to any printed piece. Used individually or in combination, these techniques transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. The process of foil stamping and embossing requires a combination of impressional strength, heat and time on impression. At Kluge, we understand this process, and our presses are designed from the ground up to perform to the demands of the market. All Kluge presses start with a welded frame, solid steel side arms and a cast iron bed and platen. Impressional strength, controlled heat and dwell time are the core elements that make the Kluge EHD Series Press the standard of the industry.
- Feeder – Straight in/straight-out feeding motion prevents misfeeding of stock, allows for a wide range of stock thicknesses and shapes and ensures registration of +/- .004”.
- Mechanical Foil Control System (MFCS) – a 3-draw system for a range of foil, includes one foil rewind shaft and three separate rewind clutches. Electronic model available.
- Toggle Base and Dual Zone Hot Plate – The toggle base enables an infinite range of die mounting positions and the hot plate has two independently controlled heating zones.
- Adjustable Impression – Simple impression adjustment by turning the crank handle
- Micro Adjustable Gauge Band – Precisely adjust the gauge band for sheet placement.
- Delivery – Four-finger delivery arm, with a receding pile delivery table and impression counter.
- Control Panel – Operator-friendly controls for start, on/off impression, feed, vacuum, stop and feed without impression.
- Reversible Register Cam – Enables operator to switch from left to right side registration in seconds.
- Missed Sheet Detector – Prevents die, make-ready and press damage.
- Platen Size 14” x 22”
- Length, Width & Height 74”, 50”, 68”
- Net Weight (approx.) 4400 lbs
- Operating Speed Up to 3300 iph
- Maximum Sheet Size* 17” x 24.75”
- Minimum Sheet Size** 4” x 5”
- Magazine Capacity 14”
- Delivery Capacity 14”
- Inside Chase Dimensions 14” x 22”
- Outside Chase Dimensions 16.25” x 23.5”
- Stock Range Onion Skin to .200” board
- Electrical 208/230V, 3 phase, 60 cycle