Kirk Rudy 324 Shuttle Feeder w/ Model 497 Servo Attaching System – 110223304030A
Kirk Rudy 324
Consistently feeds a wide assortment of product including magazines, cards, newspapers, knock-down boxes and envelopes
The stand alone KR324 shuttle feeder handles a wide variety of media from single sheets and envelopes to books and magazines. Smaller than the KR 224 shuttle feeder, the KR324 accommodates product 3″ wide by 5″ long up to 14″ wide by 14″ long.
Like all shuttle feeders, the KR324 runs continuous because its hopper is loaded from the top and feeds from the bottom. Equipped with a DC variable speed motor, vacuum pump and roller cabinet, the KR324 works with most inline addressing systems.
- Vacuum shuttle feed
- Oil-less vacuum pump
- Semi-automatic lubrication system
- Piece counter Caster base Stop-in and Stop-out controls
- KR314 conveyor control and speed-up Low hopper detection
- Operator Controls can be located on the right or left side
KR497 Servo Attaching System – High Speed Card Attaching
Kirk-Rudy’s 497T Servo Attaching system accurately attaches plastic cards and other products onto carriers
High-speed, accurate placement is achieved using a servo-driven friction feeder. Vertical and side to side adjustments of the friction feeder make setup quick and easy.
Quick-setting hot melt adhesive securely holds the item in place. Run plastic cards, magnets as well as a variety of folded paper products and apply up to three pieces onto a single carrier. If needed, the standalone feeder is easily mounted onto another product transport or web press.
- Quick and easy setup
- High speed accuracy (up to 400 ft. per minute)
- Adjustment knobs quickly and accurately set feeder location and height
- Pivot the feeder upward and away from the transport table for jams or maintenance
- Make off-line, high-production jobs easier with optional KR Autoloader and feeder.