This item has been SOLD
Keencut Steeltrak 82in Vertical Substrate Cutter – 022023147005A
The SteelTrak gives you the flexibility to cut anything from PVC foamboard to steel composite panels. It’s more accurate, consistent, and reliable than any other machine on the market. In a single movement, you can slice easily through the toughest materials to leave a smooth edge with no need for extra finishing. Its unique features will speed up your production, whilst guaranteeing a perfect cut every time. The SteelTrak is the essential tool for a high-volume production unit.
The newly developed SteelTrak C2 composite cutting head will cut steel composite panel, e.g Multishield and aluminum composite panel, e.g DiBond, in a single pass without creating dangerous sparks or dust. The new cutting head significantly reduces any curvature on the cut material to facilitate successful flat-bed printing and minimize waste. There is no need for extra edge finishing, so productivity is increased, and safety guaranteed.
- Heavy-duty construction to withstand tough use in a production environment
- Quick payback through reduced waste and cutting time
- All tools fitted and instantly selectable
- Materials Cut:
- Rigid Materials
- Aluminium composite panel e.g Dibond ≤ 4mm (1/8″)
- Steel composite panel e.g Multishield ≤ 3mm (3/32″)
- V-grooves Dibond ≤ 3mm (3/32″) with optional SteelTrak v-groover
- MDF ≤ 3mm (3/32″)
- Cast acrylic / Plexiglas (scoring only) ≤ 3mm (3/32″)
- Glass ≤ 6mm (1/4″) with optional glass cutting kit (Product code: STGLC)
- Semi-rigid Materials
- PVC foamboard ≤ 13mm (1/2″)
- Corrugated/fluted plastic ≤ 13mm (1/2″)
- Corrugated cardboard ≤ 13mm (1/2″)
- Foam centred board ≤ 13mm (1/2″)
- Mountboard ≤ 6mm (1/4″)
- Aluminium sheet ≤ 1mm (1/25″) with optional cutting head ( Product code: STALC)
- Rigid Materials
Click This Button To View The LotOn Auction Now!