This item has been SOLD
Keencut 63in Excalibur 1000X Substrate Cutter – 042321024050
The Keencut Excalibur 1000X finishing substrate cutter provides an ideal finishing solution for print, graphic, sign, photo, and framing shops. The Keencut Excalibur 1000x finishing cutter is equipped with interchangeable cutting blades, telescoping legs, wall mount kit, full-length extra grip clamp, two flip stops, racheted cutter, and more, all backed by a 5 year full manufacturer warranty (20 on the cutter bearings). If your print shop or similar business needs an easy-to-use, accurate, and reliable cutting system, then the Keencut Excalibur 1000x is the right cutter for you. Increase productivity and save time and money with the Foster Excalibur 1000x today and save by shopping with MyBinding.com. This product is currently only available to our customers in the United States of America. If you are located internationally, you will need to contact a local dealer to purchase this particular product.
- Ready mounted integral tools with rotating wheel for maximum convenience.
- Control for cutting rigid PVC up to 1/2″ thick.
- Fitted counterbalance for less fatigue, accidents, and easy loading of materials.
- Single cut line and sightline strip for maximum accuracy with all tools.
- Accurately cuts rigid media up to 1/2″ thick.
- 5 year guarantee (excluding replacement cutting wheels).
- 20 year free replacement warranty on all cutter bearings.
- Complete set of vertical and horizontal scales (Imperial and Metric).
- One piece squaring arm so that both left and right sides are in perfect alignment.
- Clear Plastic Cutting Strip located along the left side of the vertical cutting bar that accurately indicates the cut line.
- Universal turret cutting head with automatic blade disengagement at the end of cut.
- Built-in ratchet allows you to cut materials to the depth required
- Cutting Length: 63″
- Perfect for Cutting
Utility Blade: Up to 1/2″:
- Foam board
- Honeycomb board
- Honeycomb plastics
- PVC foam board
Scoring Blade Up to 1/4″ thick:
Tungsten Carbide Wheel Up to 1/4″ thick:
- Dimensions: 84″ x 12-16″ x 96″ (W x D x H)