This item has been SOLD
HP Scitex FB500 Wide Format Rigid and Flexible Material Printer – 062419033632
HP Scitex FB500 Wide Format Rigid and Flexible Material Printer
Wide Format Description
Turn orders around fast with an efficient workflow
• Deliver jobs quickly with an efficient workflow that lets you load, print, and collect media simultaneously.
• Load up to 4 sheets of media fast with the help of automated features. No masking is required.
• Reduce interruptions—no daily printhead maintenance; remote monitoring with the HP Embedded Web Server.
• Choose the right speed and quality to meet each customer requirement. Offer new applications and grow your business
• Wow your clients with incredible image quality—up to 1200 x 600 optimized dpi—and outdoor display permanence.
• Show clients what’s possible. Do more with white ink, double-sided prints, matte/gloss, and full bleeds.
• Print directly on virtually any rigid or flexible material —even on corrugated plastic with good ink adhesion.
• Say yes to just about any request—even when asked to print on thick, heavy, and long4 materials.
A perfect fit for your business and shop space
• Optimize your print shop space with folding tables that store easily when the printer is not in use.
• Rely on a robust design—including a sturdy media advance system, onboard camera, and HP Print Care.
• The HP Scitex FB500 Industrial Printer makes it easier than ever to use white ink3
• The enclosed design of the printer helps provide a safer work environment for the operator.
Print modes Express: Up to 37 m²/hr (398 ft²/hr)
Outdoor Signage: Up to 29.6 m²/hr (319 ft²/hr)
Indoor Signage: Up to 16.4 m²/hr (177 ft²/hr)
Photo: Up to 8.6 m²/hr (93 ft²/hr)
White ink printing overcoat or undercoat12
Outdoor Signage Plus: Up to 7.9 m²/hr (85 ft²/hr)
Indoor Signage: Up to 7 m²/hr (75 ft2 /hr)
Photo: Up to 3.6 m²/h (39 ft2 /hr)
Print resolution Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
Technology Piezoelectric inkjet, UV-curable inks
Ink types UV-curable, pigment-based ink
Ink cartridge colors
Cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, white
Media Handling Flatbed, sheet feed, and roll feed with optional
HP Scitex FB500 Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit.
Vacuum belt media drive for easy loading and accurate media advance
Rigid media support
Standard input and output tables support rigid
materials up to 122 x 163 cm (48 x 64 in). The
Maximum sheet weight 68kg/150 lb
Roll-fed media support
Out of stock