HP Indigo 7800 Digital Press – 083023266026B
The HP Indigo 7800 Digital Press is the fastest SRA3+ format digital sheetfed press in the market, combining proven quality, versatility, and breakthrough intelligent automation to maintain the highest possible productivity. Special printing capabilities expand digital applications.
Breakthrough speed and productivity
Advanced systems and software drive high productivity for more output per day, every day. Print colour pages at up to 160 ppm for more than 5 million colour pages every month using Enhanced Productivity Mode (EPM). On-press production manager optimises the printing queue. Sophisticated colour automation ensures accuracy and consistency within the job, across time, and among presses and sites.
Special printing capabilities
Enable customers to make an impact with high-value digitally printed applications. Print on synthetic substrates, canvas and plastic cards using HP Indigo’s unique One Shot Colour technology. Produce raised print and textured effects on-press, saving the costs of traditional methods.
The leader in print quality and color
Enabled by HP Indigo’s liquid ElectroInk technology and unique digital offset process, HP Indigo prints are of the highest quality. They match or even exceed offset, allowing them to be used interchangeably. ElectroInk has the widest digital colour, in addition to special effect inks, using up to 7 ink stations on press.
• ElectroInk and the Indigo process deliver a very thin ink layer that produces sharp images.
• 4, 6 or 7 process colours for vivid printing and optimal on-press Pantone emulations.
• True spot colours, mixed off press, for accurate Pantone-approved solids.
Widest media range
Compatible with more than 2800 substrates, the press enables PSPs to offer unique jobs using dark, transparent, metallic, off-the-shelf, and recycled papers, synthetic and lenticular substrates, and paperboard for folding cartons. Print on thick substrates up to 400 gsm.
The HP Indigo 7800 Digital Press is certified with the Intertek Green Leaf Mark and offers reduced production waste, energy efficiency, and carbon-neutral manufacturing. The Regenerated Imaging Oil (RIO) system allows the press to be self-sustainable in imaging oil usage.
Printing speed: 120 four-colour A4 pages per minute (two-up) 160 A4 colour pages per minute in EPM (two-up) 240 two-colour or monochrome A4 pages per minute (two-up)
Image resolution: 812 dpi at 8 bit, addressability: 2438 x 2438 dpi HDI (High Definition Imaging)
Line screens: 144, 160, 175, 180, 180m, 210, HMF200 lpi
Sheet size: 330 x 482 mm maximum
Image size: 317 x 464 mm maximum
Paper weight*: Coated: 80 to 350 gsm; Uncoated: 60 to 350 gsm; Thickness: 70 to 400 microns
Feeder: Four drawers: Three drawers with 150 mm each (1500 sheets of 120 gsm each) One special jobs drawer: 70 mm (700 sheets of 120 gsm) A total of 5200 sheets of 120 gsm. All drawers support the full range of substrates.
Stacker: Main stacking tray with 600 mm stack height, supports offset jogging (6100 sheets of 120 gsm) Proof tray with 60 mm stack height (600 sheets of 120 gsm)
Print servers: (DFEs) HP SmartStream Production Pro Print Server
Press dimensions: Length: 5443 mm; Width: 2298 mm; Height: 2104 mm
Press weight: 3300 kg
HP Indigo ElectroInks:
– Standard 4-colour printing Cyan, magenta, yellow, and black
– HP IndiChrome 6-colour printing Cyan, magenta, yellow, black, orange, and violet
– HP IndiChrome Plus 7-colour printing Cyan, magenta, yellow, black, orange, violet, and green Special effect inks Digital matte, fluorescent pink, invisible red, light black, light cyan, light magenta, and white
– HP IndiChrome off-press spot inks HP IndiChrome Ink Mixing System (IMS) for spot colour creation using CMYK as well as orange, violet, green, reflex blue, rhodamine red, bright yellow, and transparent
PANTONE® colours Supports PANTONE PLUS®, PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®, and PANTONE Goe™ HP Professional PANTONE Emulation Technology using CMYK on-press; HP IndiChrome on press; HP IndiChrome Plus on-press HP IndiChrome off-press (IMS) for achieving up to 97% of the PANTONE® colour range. Options:
– Print server (DFE) HP SmartStream Ultra Print Server
– Expanded colour capabilities 5, 6, or 7 on-press ink stations; HP IndiChrome Ink Mixing System
– Auto Alert Agent Enables on-press alert system
– Optimizer Automatic prioritisation of the job queue
– Special effects kit Enables creation of on-demand, on-press high-value applications
– White ink kit Enables use of white ink
– Thick substrate kit Supports paperboards up to 400 gsm/ 460 microns
– One Shot process kit Enables printing on synthetics using HP Indigo One Shot Colour technology
– Additional feeder One additional feeder with three drawers, each with 180 mm of media
– Additional stacker One additional stacker with 600 mm of media