This item has been SOLD
2012 HP Indigo 5600 Digital Press w/ Lauda Cooler – 071322000392B
HP Indigo 5600 Digital Press w/ Lauda Ultracool Commercial Processing Water Cooler
Model: JR (S/N: 58462) (Item Number: CA270-00570)
Lauda Ultracool SL Type: UC-0140SP (S/N: 60085)
The HP Indigo 5600 Digital Press is a seven-color sheet-fed press for general commercial printers with higher top speeds and a greater application range than its predecessor, the HP Indigo 5500 Digital Press.
The press runs at 68 pages per minute (ppm) in standard color mode, 136 ppm for two-color jobs, and 272 ppm for mono jobs. The press also features Enhanced Productivity Mode for full color printing at 90 ppm.
To allow for greater versatility, the HP Indigo 5600 features a “One Shot” printing mode for use on synthetic substrates including PVC, PET, Teslin, and PC. This creates opportunities for print service providers to enter new markets requiring use of these specialty materials, such as the ability to create ID cards, membership cards, and gift cards. HP Indigo ElectroInk UV Red adds an extra layer of security to cards and other applications with print that can only be read under UV light. Additionally, new sensor technology supports printing on dark and transparent substrates, eliminating the need for backing paper.
- Printing speed: 68 four-color 8.5 x 11 in pages per minute (two-up); 90 color 8.5 x 11 in pages per minute in EPM (two-up); 136 two-color 8.5 x 11 in pages per minute (two-up); 272 full monochrome 8.5 x 11 in pages per minute (two-up)
- Image resolution: 812 dpi at 8 bit, addressability: 2438 x 2438 dpi HDI (High Definition Imaging)
- Line screens: 144, 160, 175, 180, 210, 230 lpi
- Sheet size: 13 x 19 in maximum
- Image size: 12.48 x 17.7 in maximum
- Paper weight*: Coated: 55 lb text to 130 lb cover; Uncoated: 40 lb text to 120 lb cover Thickness: 3 to 16 pt.
- Feeder: Four drawers: Three drawers with 7 in depth each (1800 sheets of 80 lb text each) One special jobs drawer: 2.5 in (700 sheets of 80 lb text) A total of 6100 sheets of 80 lb text. All drawers support the full range of substrates.
- Stacker: Main stacking tray with 23.6 in stack height, supporting offset jogging (6100 sheets of 80 lb text) Proof tray with 2.36 in stack height (600 sheets of 80 lb text)
- Print server (DFE): HP SmartStream Onboard Print Server
- Press dimensions: Length: 155.5 in; Width: 89.8 in; Height: 81.7 in
- Press weight: 5900 lb