This item has been SOLD
HP Designjet 10000s Digital Printer – 080222000483A
Produce high-quality super-wide durable signage and expand your business with this 104-inch printer. Expand your business with the high-quality super-wide 104-inch HP Designjet 10000s Printer. Increase sales with new services and offerings, and increase revenue with media handling tools that enhance productivity and easy-to-use supplies.
- Please customers and reap the financial benefits. Produce high-quality super-wide signs, banners, billboards, window and vehicle graphics, and wall murals up to 104 inches wide. Increase your application span with extra width and provide more options to customers—attracting a wider customer base and a larger portion of the market. The super heavy-duty take-up reel enables greater efficiencies with sophisticated media handling, when doing mesh printing without a liner and double-sided printing.
- Produce great-looking, lasting output on uncoated media and increase the return on your investment. With this high-productivity, super-wide format HP Designjet, you can count on excellent quality output on a range of materials, including cost-effective, uncoated materials such as adhesive vinyls, films, banner stocks, papers, and fabrics. Combine lower running costs with high-power productivity, and you have a very safe, profitable investment.
- The HP Designjet 10000s Printer has the speed and low running costs that make digital technology not only attractive today but financially feasible. The perfect tool for shorter print runs, this printer complements any screen printer’s environment. Likewise, sign and print shops eliminate the need for outsourcing and can easily grow their business with an expanded application reach.
Super-wide, durable signage with vivid colors
- Create super-wide signs, banners, and large graphics with striking, vivid colors that command attention. 720 x 720 dpi quality printing enables clear, crisp text and bold images that are sure to impress. Sophisticated HP low-solvent ink formulations and printhead technology enable a higher concentration of colorants in the inks to produce a wider gamut of rich, saturated color. The result—striking color for high-impact image quality.
- Designed with the HP 10000s Printer, HP low-solvent ink formulations produce durable prints that resist fading for three years without lamination and are scratch-, smear-, and crack-resistant. Enjoy excellent durability on low-cost, uncoated media as well as exceptional performance on HP printing material designed with HP low-solvent inks. (Based on internal HP testing under specific test conditions; relative to key competitors.)
- Premium image quality—HP printing materials designed with HP low-solvent inks.
High-power productivity tool
- Experience high-speed printing with six heavy-duty Piezo printheads that come with 512 nozzles per head for a total of 3,072 nozzles. 1000-ml HP 790 ink cartridges are designed to meet your usage needs. With high-capacity cartridges, you have fewer interruptions, so you’re more productive. And, to keep productivity high, this printing system and its ink cartridges are designed to allow you to hot swap a cartridge, which means you can change an ink cartridge without interrupting the print job.
- Print large signs and banners—up to 104 inches—with great ease and efficiency. Sophisticated media handling with a super heavy-duty take-up reel supports two preloaded rolls for side-by-side printing. Experience more output options and the added convenience of long, unattended print runs for enhanced productivity. Reduce production times and experience greater efficiencies overall.
- Innovative HP Smart printing technology1 makes HP printing supplies easy to use and maintain. Interactive system technology in HP ink cartridges, printheads, and your printer monitors ink levels, providing automatic alerts for timely replacement. And the system confirms that genuine HP ink cartridges have been correctly installed.
- Add this optional 104-inch high-speed dryer2 to your HP Designjet 10000s Printer and accelerate drying time. Control temperature, fan airflow, and the timer from the front panel. Count on the stable stand and heating and blowing technology for safe operation. Combine the dryer with the automatic Take-Up Reel Kit and enable long, unattended print runs of output up to 104 inches.
- Model Size: 104 in
- Print Length Max: 164 ft, RIP dependant (color unevenness and conjunction error due to autocleaning are out of guarantee)
- Resolution: Up to 720 x 720 dpi
- Professional installation is recommended
Media / ink
- Media sizes, std.: C, D, E, E Oversize
- Maximum print length: 164 ft, RIP dependant (color unevenness and conjunction error due to autocleaning are out of guarantee)
- Media types: Paper, self-adhesive vinyl, banner scrim, films, fabrics
- Media handling: Roll to roll, 2-position support take-up reel
- Print cartridges: 6 (black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light magenta)
- Ink types: HP low-solvent pigmented inks
Print quality / technology
- Prints colors: Yes
- Print technology: Technology: Piezo Inkjet
- Print quality, black: Up to 720 x 720 dpi
- Print quality, color: Up to 720 x 720 dpi
Print languages / typefaces / memory
- Memory, std.: 192 MB
- Connectivity, std.: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Dimensions / weight
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 146 x 33.9 x 47.3 in
- Weight, U.S.: 838 lb