2015 Horizon Book Binder BQ-470 – 111220114640
Standard Horizon BQ-470 fully-automated four-clamp perfect binder fully-automated setup, is easy to operate with minimal operator training required. It produces up to 1,350 superior-quality perfect bound books per hour, with four clamps that travel on a vertical elliptical track. The BQ-470 binder’s 10.4” LCD touch-screen is used to provide stepper motor-controlled automation to the professional-quality mid-range binding market. The BQ-470 can bind books up to 2.5” thick, and interchangeable glue tanks support both EVA and PUR adhesives to meet varying customer requirements. The BQ-470 perfect binder fits a sweet spot in short-run professional-quality book production with full automation and touch-screen control. And the ability to swap-in a PUR glue tank lets the BQ-470 serve an even wider range of applications, including digital color books.
List Price: $142,000
● Fully automated set-up through the intuitive icon based LCD touchscreen.
● Customer replaceable glue tank unit for both EVA hotmelt and PUR hotmelt adhesives to meet varying customer requirements.
● Simplified and accurate changeover to produce professionally finished books.
● Equipped with two large application rollers for strong, high-quality binds and a separate side gluetank for added flexibility.
● Space-saving design with front operation and front maintenance.
● Book-binding up to 65 mm (2.55”) thickness.
● Easily operated by anyone in the bindery. Maximum cycle speed is 1,350 books per hour (EVA hotmelt glue).
● Ergonomic sliding windows provide easy, safe access and a clear view of operations.
Max. 320 x 320 mm (12.59” x 12.59”)
Min. 145 x 105 mm (5.71” x 4.14”)
Max. 320 x 660 mm (12.59” x 25.98”)