This item has been SOLD
2000 Graphic Whizard GW 6000 Perf Slit Score Numbering Machine – 061022045008A
The GW6000 is the most popular number/perf/score/slit machine in the industry. Place up to 2 numbering heads with up to 10 numbers per head per sheet. The GW 6000 comes standard as a tabletop unit (stand extra), 1 numbering head with drive unit (add up to one more), 1 accessory holder with 1 12 TPI perforating wheel and 1 score wheel.
- 3,000 sheets per hour.
- 1 number per head per sheet.
- 1 or 2 Numbering Heads.
- Tabletop model with automatic feed.
- Crash numbering up to 10 part carbonless.
- Feed sets unglued or glued side.
- Create snap sets while numbering.
- Heads rotate & lock throughout 360 degrees.
- Perforating options 2,4,6,8,12,16 teeth per inch (TPI), 42,50 and 72 Microperf TPI.
- Accurate .010″ register.
- Ability to control depth of Perf/Score/Slit.
- Microprocessor controlled with forward and backward stepping for easy programming.
- Completely upgradable to any other model without trading-in!
- Speed: 6,000 sheets/sets per hour (11″ x 8.5″ – A4)
- Maximum amount of number positions: 10 number per head per sheet
- Electrical: 115V/60Hz/3A or 230V/50Hz/5A
- Stock Size: Minimum 3″ wide x 5″ long (7.6cm x 12.7cm) and Maximum 18″ wide x 18″ long (45cm x 45cm)
- Crash Capability: Electronically variable by dial control – Crash number up to 10 part sets
- Registration: 0.010″ (0.25mm) accuracy
- Maximum Number of Heads: 2
- Head Rotation: Lockable in any position throughout 360 degrees
- Length: 44″ (1.12m)
- Width: 27″ (0.69m)
- Height: 16″ (.26m)
- Weight: 106 lbs (48kg)
Akiles Roll-a-Coil Heavy Duty Electric Coil Inserter – 011118081359Read more
Ledco Graphic III 18″ Roll LaminatorRead more
LECTROJOG 775 Table Top Paper Jogger – 081617105534Read more
Acme Interlake Model A Flat Book / Saddle Stitcher – 041018030519Read more
Staplex S7001H Heavy Duty StaplerRead more