This item has been SOLD
GFP 363TH 63in Wide Format Roll Laminator – 112020075140
The GFP 363TH is a 63″ wide format roll laminator capable of ideal for pressure sensitive applications, such as overlamination, mounting, and board pre-coating. Designed with the end user in mind, the GFP 363TH is a ruggedly built, user friendly laminator that features a simple, time-saving set-up and variable roller gap adjustment.
The GFP 365TH is built off the 265C cold laminator, the 300 series adds top heat assist for improved output and immediate clarity. The heat assist activates the adhesive to remove any cloudiness that is created from some materials or environments. With this feature prints are instantly ready to be used and eliminates any clearing time. The 365 also has a Photoelectric eye that will shut the rollers for added operator safety.
It also features a top-heated roller, photoelectric eye for safety, variable speed and temperature controls, front and rear rewind, 5″ roll diameter allowance, a take-up mandrel, tension control and more! The GFP 363TH can laminate documents up to 63″ in width using film up to 10mil in thickness. Ships via truck! Please call for best available rates!
Features on the GFP 363TH:
- Quick-grip shafts for easy film loading
- Rugged design includes metal alloy heaters
- Roll to roll capabilities with front and back rewinds
- Photo electric eye for addtional saftey
- Swing-up feed table and 38″ output height
- 5″ diamater rollers
- Roller gap up to 1″
- Media alignment disks prevent media from telescoping
- Maximum roll diameter of 6″OD
- Includes foot pedal
- Includes stand w/casters for easy mobility