GBC System Four Bind VeloBind Finisher – 071922000417A
The GBC Velobind System Four Bind is designed for users who already have a modular binding punch capable of punching the Velobind hole pattern and who are looking for a high production Velobind binding unit. Using the Velobind System Four “Bind” can more than double productivity over using a combination machine such as the System Three. The system Four bind can bind documents up to 3″ thick and is the fastest Velobind binding machine available on the market. There is no easier, faster, or more reliable way to produce a high volume of professionally strip bound documents than with the GBC Velobind System Four Bind. It is ideal for commercial or office sites who require maximum versatility and productivity. Paired with a GBC punch, you can effectively double your output by having separate punching and binding stations.
- Binds documents up to 3″ thick.
- Utilizes Velobind hot-knife technology, ensuring a custom, secure bind every time by shearing off extra binding pin length and heat-sealing the strips
- Pressure bar firmly holds sheets for a compressed, professional bind. Automatically raises when binding is complete.
- Document thickness selector controls the length of the bind cycle for different size books.
- Integrated debind feature lets you add or delete pages effortlessly after the document is bound.
- Uses GBC 11 Pin Hot Knife Velobind Binding Supplies
- Productivity: Documents 1″ and under: 8-10 second binding cycle speed; Documents over 1″: 10-12 second binding cycle speed
- Bind Capacity: Up to 3″ or 750 sheets (based on 20 lb. bond)
- Min Doc Size: Binds books as small as 8.5″
- Max Doc Size: Binds books as large as 14″
- Dimensions: 21.5″x13.5″x12.5″ LxWxD
- Machine Weight: 32 lbs. (14.5 kgs.)
- Packaged Weight: 41 lbs.
- Ratings: 120 Volt/ 60Hz/ 8 Amps