GBC STL1000 Semi-Automatic Twin Loop Binding Machine – 011723132024D
GBC presents the STL1000 Spool Wire Binding System, the premium semi-automatic wire binding system that provides productivity and effectiveness, a critical formula to be successful in the current business environment. The high performance STL1000 delivers outstanding results, even under in heavy use. It has the capability to bind up to 1000 books per hour, ensuring that no motion is wasted due to the GBC efficient design. The twin-loop coil is measured and feed based on the operator’s setting, making sure there is a perfect fit for every book and no wasted materials. With an electronic menu and manual spool adjustment, the STL1000 is simple to operate with open work space and never restrict any movement. It is built for multi-tasking, meaning you will never have to wait for the machine. All operation are handled simultaneously, at a comfortable rate preventing and never behind. The STL1000 Twin Loop Binder from GBC, the leader in automated finisher!
- Spool changes can be completed in minutes and without tools
- Ergonomically built with a flat surface for jogging books
- Digitally-assisted size and pitch control reduces set-up time
- Completed books automatically move to the output conveyor which holds up to 200 documents
- Handles paper up to 13″(Punched edge) 4-1/2″ to 12″ (unpunched edge)
- Binds up to 1000 books per hour
- Handles a wide range of materials and sizes including tabbed and plastic sheets
- Productivity: 1000 Books/Hour
- Max Wire Bind Capacity: 250 – 2:1 & 120 – 3:1 Sheets
- Max Binding Length: 13″
- Max Wire Diameter: 1 1/4″
- Binding Format: Double Loop
- Dimensions: 85″ x 56″ x 50″ (LxWxD)
- Packaged Weight: 1200 lbs.