This item has been SOLD
GBC Catena 65 27″ Roll Laminator – 072023232006A
Model: Catena 65R
S/N: RH 01150G
This new and improved GBC Catena 65 roll laminator encapsulates and mount jobs up to 27” wide, making it the perfect choice for small print shops, universities and large offices. Plus, its increased 1/4” mounting gap ensures that mounting to foam core is quick and frustration-free. This new GBC Catena 65 has a faster lamination speed by up to 3.5ft/min than the old model. Equipped with new easy-to-use features including an open design, pivoting table, AutoSpeed and programmable presets, the GBC Catena 65 is now simpler than ever to operate-even for first-time users. Ideal in laminating posters, signage, charts, graphs, placemats,certificates, and POP displays.This New GBC Catena 65 27″ Roll Laminator tackles your most demanding jobs with unmatched ease, versatility and efficiency. Old model number: 1715840
- Easy to Use
- AutoSpeed takes the guesswork out of laminating and ensures the best output every time.
- Pivoting table and heat shield provide easier access when changing film.
- AutoGrip aluminum, lightweight shafts make it simple to remove and add film.
- Pivoting table offers a place to rest heavy film rolls while inserting film on the shaft, simplifying the film prepping process.
- Redesigned, easy-to-use control panel makes key buttons easier to find.
- Additional stop button on the back of the machine allows users to easily stop the machine while viewing output.
- Programmable preset keys store your most commonly used temperature settings.
- Rear trimmer makes trimming after lamination hassle-free.
- Quality & Versatility
- Designed for thermal encapsulation and mounting applications.
- Mount to boards up to 1/4″ thick.
- Optional rewind kit separates the release liner and enables the use of PSA films for cold applications.
- Adjustable temperature control up to 302F degrees.
- Variable laminating speeds from 1′ – 8.5′ per minute.
- Removable shaft hooks on the back of the machine extend the exit, reducing the likelihood of film wraps.
- Open design with improved rollers increase ease-of-use and produce better quality output.
- Product Number: 1715845
- Warm-up Time: <10 Min
- Variable Speed: 1 – 8.5 ft/min
- Film Supplies Supported:
- Film Thickness: Up to 10 mil
- Film Width: Up to 27″
- Core Size: 1″ (included), 2.25″ (with optional core adapter)
- Film Type:
- Thermal: Nap I; Nap II; PET/LDPE; PET/EVA
- Cold: PSA (with optional rewind kit)
- AutoSpeed: Yes
- Slow Forward/Reverse: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- Rear Stop Button: Yes
- Rear Trimmer: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- Ready Light Indicator: Yes
- Temperature Display: Yes
- Programmable Temperature Preset: Yes
- Energy Saver:
- Standby: 2 Hrs without use
- Auto Shut-off: 3 Hrs without use
- Rewind Kit: Optional
- Dimensions: 35″ (88.9cm) x 14″ (35.6cm) x 21″ (53.3cm)
- Weight: 111lbs (50.3kg)
- Power Requirements: 120V, 60Hz