D & K System 2760 Automatic Laminator – 040121013010
The System 2760 is ideal for any organization that wants to bring high-quality finishing in-house. The System 2760 is comprised of an automatic feeder, one-sided laminator, an automatic sheet separator and jogger box. This system is designed for today’s high demand, short-run finishing jobs including pressure sensitive (cold) applications such as labels, decals, mousepads, and much more.
- Fully automated one sided laminating system.
- Can handle sheets from 8.5″x11″ up to 30″ at speeds up to 60 fpm.
- Curl management system places laminating film on the paper in a relaxed manner for a flat finished product.
- Digital touch pads controls allow for easy operation and precision adjustments.
- Swing-out supply mandrel for quick laminating film changeovers.
- Optional quick changeover embossing roller for textured film finishes.
- Easy sheet feed loader allows access from the top, side or back of the feeder, making job changeovers a snap.
- Optional pressure sensitive release liner rewind for high speed processing of pressure sensitive (cold / PSA) films.
- Lamination System Dimensions: 5′ W x 14′ L x 5′ H (152.4 cm x 442 cm x 152.4 cm)
- Electrical: 230 Volt 30 amp single phase
- Air: 6 cfm
- Laminator Warmup Time: 20 minutes
- Temp. Range: 180°F – 300°F (70°C – 140°C)
- Lamination Speed: Up to 60 fpm (18 meters per minute)
- Min Cut Sheet Size: 8.5″ x 11″ (21.6 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Max Cut Sheet Size: 26″ x 30″ (66 cm x 76.2 cm)
- Min Sheet Thickness: 80 lb. Text
- Max Sheet Thickness: 18 pt. Board