This item has been SOLD
Canon VarioPrint 135 Monochrome Digital Press – 050622000144A
The varioPrint DP Line redefines excellence in B&W printing. It’s based on the unique new Océ DirectPress® Technology, a highly stable technology that prints consistently high-quality images on a wide range of media and produces zero ozone. The result is new standards in image consistency, intuitive operation, systems configurability and performance uptime. All to help you cut costs, reduce your environmental footprint and expand your business opportunities.
Océ DirectPress technology delivers highly stable, consistent quality. And because it uses a lower fusing temperature, you can print on a wide range of media including structured and textured stocks. Combined with Océ’s innovative HeatXchange® technology and EnergyLogic® technology, the varioPrint DP Line helps reduce energy consumption, while providing more efficient production and a cleaner work environment.
Managing print production workflow is easy with the industry leading Océ PRISMA®sync controller. The user interface gives you full control over production scheduling. You can configure the operator panel to manage production printing, scanning and copying and advanced job editing. A media driven workflow helps ensure first-time-right output. And easy integration with Océ PRISMA and other workflow solutions enhances your workflow even further. All this helps increase your operator efficiency, reduce operational and training costs and improve productivity.
Saddle Finisher-AK2 (S/N: (21)NWF10304)
DADF-AH1 (S/N: (21)HVY05663
- Océ DirectPress Technology provides uniform, stable and high print quality, consistently, by eliminating unstable variables such as charge,static and light.
- Océ HeatXchange technology reduces energy consumption through clever reuse of energy, which provides for a smaller footprint and helps eliminate curling and bricking without the use of additional cooling or decurling units.
- Océ EnergyLogic technology helps provide maximum performance without sacraficing quality by efficiently using available energy. The result is a fast first print out time and optimal production of mixed media jobs.
- Océ ScreenPoint® Technology for superb image quality and automated smooth grayscale reproduction from all files, black and white or color.
- PRISMAsync’s intuitive workflow and easy to learn user interface offers immediate control and management of the most complex jobs.
- Intelligent scheduler for plan-ahead production and more efficient productivity.
- Perfect-fit system that provides speed, input, in-line finishing and workflow configured to your needs.
- A media based workflow combined with Oce Paper Logic® technology helps ensure first-time-right output.
- Unique sustainability features – no ozone emissions, selenium, fuser oil or developer, and virtually no toner waste or particle emissions as well as reduced energy consumption, and EPA EnergyStar rated with lowest TEC (Typical Electricity Consumption) value in its class.
- Model Name: varioPrint 135
- Type: DirectPress
- Printing Resolution: Engine: 600 x 2400 dpi / 200lpi
PCL: 600 x 600 dpi
Adobe PostScript 3: 600 x 2400 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi (Enhanced)
- Letter (Simplex / Duplex:) 120/110/100 ipm / 135/120/110 ipm
- Ledger (Simplex / Duplex:) 63/57/52 ipm / 70/63/57 ipm
- First Copy Time 3.9 seconds
- Maximum Original Size: 12.6″ x 19.2″ (320 x 488 mm)
- Standard Paper Capacity: 4000 sheets (80 gsm)
Trays 1 & 2: 1500 sheets( Ltr)
Tray 3: 500 sheets from 5.5″ x 7.17″ (140x 182mm) to 12.6″ x 17″ (320 x 432 mm)
Tray 4: 500 sheets from 5.5″ x 7.17″ (140 x 182 mm) to 12.6″ x 19.2″ (320 x 488 mm)
- Feeding Technology (iPIM – internal Paper Input Module): Roller fed
- 14 lb. bond – 110 lb. cover (50-300 gsm)
- Acceptable Paper Weights
DuplexingUp to 300 gsmPower Requirements208V/20ADimension
- 56.3″ x 44.5″ x 30.1″
- (1430mm x 1130mm x 765mm)
- Weight579.8 (263 kg)