This item has been SOLD
C-9000 Universal Envelope Feeder w/ D-100 Delivery Conveyor – 052522000224A
The easy-to-operate C-9000 universal envelope feeder (originally manufactured by Press Specialties, until their acquisition by American Ultraviolet in 2014), is the perfect compliment to your offset and/or digital print shop. Combined with the D-100 universal delivery conveyor, this substrate feeder will allow you to position your business as a true full service printer.
For more than 60 years we’ve designed and built all our reliable, user-friendly, low-maintenance printer envelope feeders in the U.S.A. They feature heavy-duty thick gauge steel and tubing, and contain components from trusted and well-respected brands, ensuring replacement parts are readily available. Our high-quality equipment is easy to set-up, easy-to-service, and requires minimal mechanical changes for different stock sizes. In addition, the C-9000 universal envelope feeder lets you continuously add envelopes without ever stopping the press, therefore increasing production, and lower.
D-100 Conveyor S/N: 972024
C-9000 S/N: 125
- Patented sucker bar prevents feeding doubles
- Runs all envelopes from 3 x 5 – 10 x 15
- Use on all presses with conventional suckers
- Top-load, bottom vacuum feed for better control
- Single micro adjusting jogger allows for registration on direct-drive presses
- Moves from press to press within minutes
- Cranks up or down to any press height
- Use with coin envelopes, photo mailers, booklet and catalog envelopes, folded stock and card stock
- Height: Adjustable from 30-1/2″ to 39″
- Width: 13″
- 115 Volts – 11 Amps – 60hz
- Feeding Speed: 3,000 to 10,000 sph
- Stock Size: Minimum 3″x5″, Maximum 10″x15″
- Feed Capacity: Initial envelope capacity of 400 #10 business envelopes, Continuous top-load, bottom vacuum feed mechanism.
- Machine Dimension: Length 38″ x Width 15″
- Free standing delivery conveyor
- Fits all presses and most other equipment, such as folders, etc.
- Even works with a chain delivery.
- Great for envelopes, booklets and folded stock.
- Variable speed up to 210 inches per minute
- Adjustable height from 19 in. to 37 in.
- 10-1/2 in. Wide x 36 in. long