Brackett 19in Circular Padder – 040621011020
Slash your padding costs by 80%, Six to nine times faster than hand padding. The Brackett Circular Padder is a clean, efficient way to produce professional pads or multi-pad strips up to one-inch thick and up to 19 or 24″ long. Stacks of paper sheets are bonded together by a thin application of hot melt adhesive, and are immediately ready for use! Proven, trouble-free low maintenance operation. Arrives fully assembled, ready to produce pads. Operator friendly.
Assy. No.: 551192DD
- Machine speeds variable to 3400 units per hour.
- Average production is 1800 units (pads or multiple pad strips) per hour. Actual output is determined by pad thickness and operator feeding dexterity.
- 1/2 HP permanent magnet DC drive motor with solid state SCR controls for variable speed adjustment.
- 1 Phase, 10 amps at 220/240V, 50/60Hz.
- Basic 19in (482.6mm) crated USA. 1850lbs