This item has been SOLD
Bell & Howell 4 Station Model Mailstar 300 w/ Delivery Conveyor – 110921093320
The Bell and Howell Mailstar 400 Mail Insertion System enhances the efficiency of mailers processing high volumes of non-personalized inserts. These flexible systems, using advanced paper handling technology, accommodate a wide range of materials and applications.
Bell and Howell Mailstar 400 mail inserters, which include from four to eighteen station models, maximize your investment protection. The heavy-duty construction ensures a long life for the system while the modular design allows you to upgrade as your mailing requirements change.
Model: Mailstar 300-C06
-Any non-read mailing application characterized by single-page, pre folded or single panel address pages, with multiple inserts.
– Ideal for direct mail, letters, notices, notifications, statements, tax notices, and many other applications.
Features and Benefits:
– The centralized control panel with error detection indicators simplifies operator setup and shortens recovery procedures.
– Easily adjustable guides make job setup and changeover quick and simple.
-Vacuum system provides more accurate paper handling, reducing operator intervention
– Add four and six station trailer modules – up to a total of 18 stations, as your number of inserts increase.
– Add an electronic Automated In-line Mailing (AIM) system to accumulate personalized multiple-page documents.
– Wide range of available adjustments on the insert and envelope hoppers, and on the track supports a variety of material sizes.
– Adjustable speed control allows operator to increase or decrease speed for the most efficient handling of a given application.
– Cycling Speed Stations:
Up to 10,000 per hour
– Stations: 4
Maximum Size – 9 1/2″ x 6 1/4″ (241mm x 159mm)
Minimum Size – 6″ x 3 1/4″ (152mm x 830mm)
Flap Depth – 1″ x 1 3/4″ (25mm x 44mm)
Maximum Size – 9″ x 6″ (229mm x 152mm)
Minimum Size – 5 1/2″ x 3″ (140mm x 76mm)
Paper Weight – 20 – 24 lbs (75 to 90g/m2)
– Maximum accumulated thickness:
Stacker or Turnover Option – 3/8″ (10mm)
Meter or Conveyor Delivery Option – 1/2″ (13mm)
208/240Vac, 30Amp, Single Phase, 50 or 60hz, 4 Wire
64 to 90 degrees F, 18 to 32 degrees C
40% to 60% (non-condensing)
Width – 34″ x Height 46″ x Length 102″