This item has been SOLD
Refurbished Baum (Heidelberg) Saddle Stitcher Stitchmaster ST 90 – 021021024950
*Refurbished by factory in 2013 for $80,000.00
Meeting market demands cost-efficiently. The new Stitchmaster® ST 90 ensures profitable pro duction, even with the frequent format changes and the short to medium-length runs now required by the market. This saddle stitcher also ensures consistently reliable pro duction and can be prepared for each new job quickly and efficiently with the aid of the new touch screen. Modular design to meet the market demand. The modular design of the Stitchmaster ST 90 lets you configure the saddle stitcher to suit your specific needs. The Stitchmaster ST 90 can be configured with up to eight vertical pockets and a cover folder feeder or maximum ten vertical pockets. Single or double manual feed stations can be included in any machine configuration. Simple and reliable operation. The Stitchmaster ST 90 is easy to use and runs at speeds of up to 9,000 cycles an hour. Even the basic configuration boasts an impressive range of features, enabling you to process product formats as large as 12.25 × 14 inches (311 × 356 millimeters) with professional results. Get set for the future. With the Stitchmaster ST 90 you benefit from all the additional production features needed to meet current market requirements while also keeping your options open for the future. In today’s market the print runs are shrinking and the market demand for customized print products is growing all the time. The versatility of the Stitchmaster ST 90 enables you to effortlessly adapt to all manner of different jobs and customer requirements. Compact feeders. The Stitchmaster ST 90 has double vertical feeders that are designed to handle signatures with a choice of sucker opening and gripper opening with low folio or high folio. Format adjustments require a minimum of setup time and can be checked easily in the jog-inching mode. The double vertical feeder allows upright stacking of signatures on their spines. This reduces the stacking pressure and ensures that signatures are processed with optimal consistency. The key advantage of vertical feeding is that it lets the operator load a greater volume of signatures. This reduces staffing requirements because they don’t need to be replenished as often.
- Output production mode: max 9000 cycles per hour
- min 1500 cycles per hour
- Output inching mode: 1000 cycles per hour
- Book thickness: .375 in.
- Trimming all 3 sides: 2 in. (51mm)
- Signature lap high folio: max .625 in. (16mm), min .313 in. (8mm)
- Signature lap low folio: max 1.00 in. (25mm), min 0.25 in. (6mm)
- Formats, Double Vertical Feeder, trimmed (width x spine length):max 12.00 x 13.75 in. (305mm x 349mm) min 3.5 in. x 4.63 in. (90 mm x 118 mm)
- Formats Double Vertical Feeder, untrimmed (width x spine length: max 12.25 in. x 14.00 in. (311mm x 356 mm)
- Formats, Cover Folder Feeder, unfolded (width x spine length): max 24.25 in. x 14.00 in. (616mm x 356mm), Formats
- Cover Folder Feeder, folded (width x spine length): min 3.88 in. x 4.75 in. (99mm x 121mm), Electrical connections: 220 VAC/3PH/50/60HZ