This item has been SOLD
Ameritek Jet1 Mail Tabber / Labeler / Post-It Note Affixer / Stamp Affixer – 070623000132A
The Ameritek Tabber applies tabs, labels, stamps, repositionable post-it notes, and scratch-offs to a wide variety of media including tri-fold brochures, newsletters, small catalogs and many others. It is designed for professional mailers, commercial printers, fulfillment houses or anyone else requiring a heavy-duty high quality Tabber/Labeler/Stamp Affixer.
It has front panel controls that are easy to use, making it simple to set up jobs or to switch between applications.
The Ameritek Tabber can be used in-line with most friction feeders, inkjet print systems, conveyors and even some folders.
It can also be run offline with a feeder in stand-alone operation.
The Ameritek Tabber can also be configured as a Dual Headed Tabber.
This system can tab on the leading (toe) and trailing (heel) edges of a booklet in a single pass.
The Dual Headed Tabber can run in-line or off-line as a system, or the Tabbers can be unlocked and used as stand-alone units.
- Technical Specifications:
- Standard (2”) or Wide Head Systems (4½”)
- Single Tab: Up to 30,000 pieces/hour
- Double Tab: Up to 24,000 pieces/hour
- Triple Tab: Up to 18,000 pieces/hour
- Transport Belt: 0 to 600 feet/minute
- Tabbing Head: 0 to 375 feet/minute
- Minimum: 3” x 5”
- Maximum: 13½” x 17”
- Minimum Thickness: 20 # folded sheet
- Maximum Thickness: 7/16”
- Tabs/ Labels/ Stamps
- Self adhesive on roll with 3” core and minimum 1/16” gap between tabs, labels,
- Roll Size: Up to 19½” diameter mounted on a 3” core.
- Approximate Roll Capacity: 40,000 – 1” Tabs
- Tab Placement Accuracy: +/- 1/8” repeatability
- System Length: 37”
- System Width: 33”
- System Height: 71”
- Weight: Approximately 450 lbs.
- 115 VAC 50/60 Hz @ 10 Amps
- 230 VAC 50/60 Hz @ 5 Amps