This item has been SOLD
Accunumber 18in Air Touch Perforator/Score/Numbering Machine – 011521011430
If you need a high-end numbering machine with air feed capabilities, the Count Machinery Accunumber is a great option. This machine uses an air-feed function that allows it to work with most types of paper. Not only does this machine number documents, it also has the ability to perforate and score documents, making it a great tool for finishing promotional material and other literature. It is built with two pneumatic driven numbering heads. Scoring, numbering and perforating can be done on an individual level or it may be done simultaneously. Up to 4 perf wheels and 4 scoring wheels can be used at a time. It is also highly customizable and can be upgraded to a pilefeed design. The 7 wheel reverse numbering heads can be set up for repeat sequences such as 0, 1, 2, 3, 6 and 3 drop zeros. Also included in the design is a sheet counter. Both of the numbering heads can be programmed on an individual level for multiple numbering functions. The numbers themselves can be set up to be printed almost anywhere on the sheet and can be used to stamp a single sheet of paper or crash number up to a 10 part carbonless form. The head strikes the paper so fast it can be set up for up to 10 strikes per head per page. The patented self-inking disposable ink cartridges mean you don’t have to worry about re-inking the print heads yourself. Ink is available in either black or red and last for about 25,000 impressions per cartridge.
- Capable of perforating, scoring and numbering simultaneously or separately.
- Capable of repeat sequences: 0, 1, 2, 3, 6 and 3 drop zeros using a Gothic 7 wheel reverse numbering head.
- Includes a build in sheet counter for document racking.
- Paper feeding is done via an air feed system from the bottom of the pile.
- Both numbering heads can be set up and adjusted either together or individually
- This numbering machine can be set up to stamp just about anywhere on the page.
- Adjust the number head to crash number carbonless forms up to 10 parts thick.
- The self-inking disposable cartridges have a 25,000-impression lifespan.